Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 200K Gold Giveaway!

You don't need to post this on 2 pages and stop trying to buy your subscribers why can't you just earn your audience from making good videos not by doing giveaway were people have to subscribe to you
You know what **** you. What are you doing in life. This kid is giving away ******* 200k, who the hell wouldn't go for this. It doesn't cost any money to apply, and he pacifically stated you don't have to subscribe. Kids these days........

You don't need to post this on 2 pages and stop trying to buy your subscribers why can't you just earn your audience from making good videos not by doing giveaway were people have to subscribe to you
You know what **** you. What are you doing in life. This kid is giving away ******* 200k, who the hell wouldn't go for this. It doesn't cost any money to apply, and he pacifically stated you don't have to subscribe. Kids these days........
Without all the swears and mean things I would have said the same as eastern

And u -.- u chat the biggest load of **** I have ever seen, ur posts have absolutely no point to them they talk ****. All u do is comment on people topics to raise ur forum level, grow some balls and have something proper to say for once
;) ^jealous^ ;)
This is another one of ur pointless posts chatting unfathomable, and it just proves that u think ur superior to others cuz of ur form level, why would I be jealous of someone that scours the forums all day posting unfathomable that's even in different worlds than yours. Ur pathetic man but I doubt u can even understand any of what I say cuz u can't even speak good English so I can only guess u can't read it u wrongun

Re: 200K Gold Giveaway! (OPEN)

Your alt will win, we all know
Rhiannon
Collector since 2013
Proud owner of Radiant Golden Black Wizard Charm (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud owner of Archfiend Wings of Dreams (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud Owner of 38 Charms! Each one is different!

It's because he changed it in the first ones it said you HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO ENTER
YouTube
Want Auto Run?

It's because he changed it in the first ones it said you HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO ENTER
You need to think about what you are reading mate
You are right, it did say you have to subscribe to enter... But do you have to enter? No, so stop trying to start arguments to get yourself a higher forum rank.