Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where has the challenge gone?

F- F is for friends who do stuff togethor
U- U is for you and me
N- N is for anywhere and anytime at all

Think of it this way^
Today's word is Elixir. Can you say the word Elixir children? Of course you can...so go grab your free elixir in game now. Don't forget to tie your shoes!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (239.77 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

The team are hard at work to create challenging content - but that's all I'm going to say for now!
More information will come soon.
Don't bother because every time you put something challenging everyone *** and says its over powered... Just
Keep doing what you guys are doing.. Learn that nothing is perfect for your players
189 Rogue
198 Warrior
105 Ranger
188 Druid (Only one that i have full Dlord and weps...)

But hey, OTM said there will be updates/content twice as fast from now on. So now instead of 1 update per year, 2. So they took a year to make this engine, they will be able to compensate it by making up to 2 updates this year alone, with great quality.

I still think it is taking too long.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

I would prefer they say nothing about a time line unless it is 100% certain, i.e. the seasonal events and just deliver a bug free product, level cap, balanced classes and more content overall. If I didn't like the game I wouldn't play and pay, just keep hoping for more of what has kept me around this long is all I am asking for...aside from grinding and camping of course.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

I didn't read all the posts, but I really think that there should be bosses that require maybe 2 groups of people that drop 1-2 items but spawn twice a day or something. I really enjoy boss kills, but there's just too few, even on a server with just one dominant clan. I feel bad for Taranis; waiting a week+ for End game bosses and ~2 weeks for Aggy must be brutal...

But hey, OTM said there will be updates/content twice as fast from now on. So now instead of 1 update per year, 2. So they took a year to make this engine, they will be able to compensate it by making up to 2 updates this year alone, with great quality.

I still think it is taking too long.
V3 came with a new engine and the promise that we would get updates faster. V4 took a year from that point and we are past a year now.

The problem is the scope of content that OTM puts out at a time. Large volumes of content take a while to develop. People were already 180 a couple to a few weeks after v4 was introduced. From that point, there was nothing for them to do but time bosses and try to get as much do as possible in between camping.

Smaller bits of permanent content can be released much faster, giving people things to do.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.