Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Found a halloween boss

I think for 3rd anniversary/birthday CH should have a 'chaos' event, all the old bosses will spawn (randomly). You never know if you will Ymir, or WK, or the blue wolf guy. Make their locations more random too (so camping becomes hard) - including having them spawn in shalemont, dustwither, and stonevale. Given the number of special and event bosses that have been created, we might only see a particular boss once or twice during the whole event.

it would be fun and chaotic.
+1 except perhaps, to keep people with rares happy, they should not have any drops, or if they do they should have a date marker on them so that everyone knows that it is not from 2011-2012, but instead from the new event.
No point of no drops and who cares about the date? Only thing I'd say is beef up the bosses so I couldn't duo all of them. 6* 150 is a piece of cake

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I think for 3rd anniversary/birthday CH should have a 'chaos' event, all the old bosses will spawn (randomly). You never know if you will Ymir, or WK, or the blue wolf guy. Make their locations more random too (so camping becomes hard) - including having them spawn in shalemont, dustwither, and stonevale. Given the number of special and event bosses that have been created, we might only see a particular boss once or twice during the whole event.

+1 Akbar I love this idea. Randomness=Fun if you ask me

It would be fun if ymir spawned in dustwither so you can only see and attack his feet.-.
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

It would be fun if ymir spawned in dustwither so you can only see and attack his feet.-.
Hahaha :lol:

Imagine the fire titan...the ceiling would only reach up to his shins, as he is the biggest (tallest) boss ever put in the game, I think.

Other then the level 90 skeleton that spawned on the opposite hill of him. That may have been taller. Its been so long since I've looked at them.

Queen midwinger was an awesome boss in fron of farcrag castle in winter 2011.
unfortunallty nobody ever managed to kill her because she was just the strongest boss ever created (something around lvl 500 if im not totaly wrong!?)
It said that she would had drop 120% camo charms with 100/100 regen and + 100 fire dmg +100 ice dmg + 100 magic dmg.
But scince she will never spawn again and nobody will ever be able to kill her we will never find out :(

All of you are wrong about midwinter. She was a blue lvl 20 6* boss right outside farcrag. She didnt drop anything and was part of a quest to get the 2011 santa hat. You only needed to kill her once. Kinda like the giant snow golems behind highshore where you needed to kill 3 and they were lvl 30 5*
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!

@Basalt fire titan was extremely tall. He one of the tallest bosses(not including dragons) taller was lord pumpleroot, ymir, wk, belly, the connacht boss kinda like redbane that was behind the old castle in update 2, dr, and lastly the infamous sky bear.
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!