Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Surprised about lack of communication about impending Be

Hey there, the main criteria is basically do you play a lot and post on the forums, as we need people who will be posting bugs and playing the beta.

Everyone who has been accepted will get an email and also their forum status will change to beta tester - this will be an ongoing process over the next few days.

On the bright side we got some new device allocation from Apple on Friday which means we can add more testers than originally planned.

Thanks!

Hey there, the main criteria is basically do you play a lot and post on the forums, as we need people who will be posting bugs and playing the beta.

Everyone who has been accepted will get an email and also their forum status will change to beta tester - this will be an ongoing process over the next few days.

On the bright side we got some new device allocation from Apple on Friday which means we can add more testers than originally planned.

Thanks!
Thanks for the update.

Does that mean all previously available slots were chosen? Did you request more, or did apple just randomly 'give you' more device allocations for the beta?
~ xfcprx ~ Warrior ~ Level 121 ~
~ 2012 Screenshot Competition Winner ~

i hope being chosen to be a beta tester doesnt base that much off posts..i dont like to hover on a forum every day all day.. i play countless hours on this game, and give my share of bugs, suggestions, and input.. havent heard anything from my application but im seeing alot of people cross over.. i applied weeks ago!
World - Taranis
Clan - Versus

Mage - Eljay 96
Ranger - Keul 85
Rogue - Videl 75
Druid - Ceva 77
Warrior - T4NK 80

hey guys there is one thing that always annoy me when its stuff like getting chosen for beta or picking a winner in a comp, and that is when people plead with admin. take eljay for example, admin had just given the criteria on choosing beta, and straight after he starts pleading with admin saying stuff like ¨i post bugs alot, i sent my application weeks ago¨-quote from eljay
so guys instead of pleading and begging with admin can we all just wait and see what happens. i know heaps of players trying out for this and only a select few choose to ask for the position. so once again lets just see what happens without begging. thnx for putting up with reading this post and srry if i offended anyone:D
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Yep better watch what you say he he :evil: ,when I applied it was on their on website we didnt get to apply like all you new testers did on the forum I never said a word or pleaded anything ,jus played the waiting game and got a email a few days later saying I was accepted
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Yea us old schools got our green back fri I believe was or is about 5 of us so far, you new testers this week according to beta forum post that admin posted good luck to all
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER