Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dkp

For Aggragoth, theILLUMINATI just rolls for drops afterwards, however you may only roll if you were there, are a clansman or above, and are able to use* the item..

*For Tridents: Only Warriors and Rogues can roll, neither are prioritized
*For Books: Only Mages and Druids can roll, but if (for example) a dark flame drops, mages get priority... Vice versa with druid drops
*For DMG Rings: Only warriors, rogues, rangers, and mages can roll (poor druids :/)

Basically the only difference here between illum and pride is that in Pride your alt can be geared.
That sounds dumb to me, I've seen Rangers and Druids use Tridents from Aggra :P
Putting a Trident on a Druid that has no spear ability seems even worse to me. ;)
Server: Herne Clan: Ascension
Piker - Warrior
Pyker - Mage
CareBear - Druid

For Aggragoth, theILLUMINATI just rolls for drops afterwards, however you may only roll if you were there, are a clansman or above, and are able to use* the item..

*For Books: Only Mages and Druids can roll, but if (for example) a dark flame drops, mages get priority... Vice versa with druid drops
*For DMG Rings: Only warriors, rogues, rangers, and mages can roll (poor druids :/)

Basically the only difference here between illum and pride is that in Pride your alt can be geared.
Putting a Trident on a Druid that has no spear ability seems even worse to me. ;)
Tridents on druids are beast if you set them up right..... And why would any mage use dmg rings lmao
Name:Woox16:Warrior:level:190
Name:Ocilley:Druid:level:180
Name:Supremacy:Ranger:level:155
Name:Gage:Mage:level:75

World:Danu
Clan:Prime

There are many mages who make use of melee. Personally i do not because there is not room in my casting cycle to hit mobs but others do.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

That sucks for your rangers. Every class can get a weapon but rangers. Kinda makes the drop rates uneven for your rangers.
Well tbh, Aggy loot was poorly designed. He should drop crossbows so a ranged class can actually use ranged weapons. The current loot were put in in a hurry because clans were killing him before he was itemized properly. We still have Aggragoth teeth rotting in the bank as a reminder.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Ever equipped a Trident on a druid with the right stats? From your thoughts I guess not, but it is insane how strong their attacks are.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Just to clarify. we asked our rangers whether they be using the trident over theri bows. None say yes hence the decision
MorphMarfa has retired from Celtic Heroes and most probably wont be resurfacing. He had a enjoyable time during his druid adventures in Taranis.

Lv 182+ Druid : Taranis