Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who made all these dam prices ?

Come on people who made each plat 200-250 each? It's ridiculous if should be like 500 per... And prices for rares... Do we just go by what the last item was sold for? Seems like every server has their own price guide.. I wanna meet this price guide maker.. Oh do i got a rant for him...

Why is everythin so cheap or too expensive...? And im a rare collector so i understand values
Actually...the plat item market follows standard business models of approx 200% markup. Buying 500k gold with 4k plat makes each plat worth 125 gold (this is the price OTM has placed on plat). Buying 10 idols at 8 plat places each idol at 100 gold. Buying 10 super know at 160 plat equals 2k per elix. Super combo equals 4k. As I stated before, most retail business models (in America at least) follow a 200% increase in price from purchase of manufacturer/distributor to sales to consumer. In essence, a doubling of the purchase price is resell price. If your idol is selling for 200, s know for 4k, s combo for 8k... than you are in line with common business practices. Any higher and its just greed IMO. Be happy your doubling your money for the little (easy) work it takes to resell. Otherwise buy gold directly. No work equals less payout. Have fun :)

PS. The dam in your subject is a barrier constructed to hold back water. I believe the correct spelling you were going for would have an N on the end.
WOW!!!! i want your server prices! here its double that...
sk-4k
sc-8k
idols-200
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue

Come on people who made each plat 200-250 each? It's ridiculous if should be like 500 per... And prices for rares... Do we just go by what the last item was sold for? Seems like every server has their own price guide.. I wanna meet this price guide maker.. Oh do i got a rant for him...

Why is everythin so cheap or too expensive...? And im a rare collector so i understand values

Not having an auction house means the only way to sell stuff is to spam random people and shout all day. This is horribly ineffective and leads to instability of prices, supply and demand. It also makes scamming (well the line between getting a good price and fooling a nub) way easier.

I cry inside a little each day there is no auction house. It will do three main things - lower the Max cost and raise the Min cost of items making the price overall lower and more stable (more supply) - make many many more things available so you can buy them without getting carpel tunnel fingers - and finally it will take those massive piles of insoluable crap u can't sell at a good price and make it liquid so you can convert it to massive gold.

Also adding a effective buy/sell house makes the game more interesting as well since there is another whole new way to play.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Not having an auction house means the only way to sell stuff is to spam random people and shout all day. This is horribly ineffective and leads to instability of prices, supply and demand. It also makes scamming (well the line between getting a good price and fooling a nub) way easier.

I cry inside a little each day there is no auction house. It will do three main things - lower the Max cost and raise the Min cost of items making the price overall lower and more stable (more supply) - make many many more things available so you can buy them without getting carpel tunnel fingers - and finally it will take those massive piles of insoluable crap u can't sell at a good price and make it liquid so you can convert it to massive gold.

Also adding a effective buy/sell house makes the game more interesting as well since there is another whole new way to play.
Auction house is useless if no crafting in the game .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Actually...the plat item market follows standard business models of approx 200% markup. Buying 500k gold with 4k plat makes each plat worth 125 gold (this is the price OTM has placed on plat). Buying 10 idols at 8 plat places each idol at 100 gold. Buying 10 super know at 160 plat equals 2k per elix. Super combo equals 4k. As I stated before, most retail business models (in America at least) follow a 200% increase in price from purchase of manufacturer/distributor to sales to consumer. In essence, a doubling of the purchase price is resell price. If your idol is selling for 200, s know for 4k, s combo for 8k... than you are in line with common business practices. Any higher and its just greed IMO. Be happy your doubling your money for the little (easy) work it takes to resell. Otherwise buy gold directly. No work equals less payout. Have fun :)

PS. The dam in your subject is a barrier constructed to hold back water. I believe the correct spelling you were going for would have an N on the end.
WOW!!!! i want your server prices! here its double that...
sk-4k
sc-8k
idols-200
He wasnt saying thats the price in his server he broke down the cost per item of what OTM set but ppl sell for more for profit.

Auction house is useless if no crafting in the game .
There is plenty in this game to buy and sell prior to crafting.
Yes I would be selling 200g conchant weaps and 300g fairy weaps to nubs all day instead of sell to vendor for 50,70. Or sell pages, quartz and diamond gear, ancient weaps, etc. Buy sell event gift boxes easily! Never underestimate how much gold is held by low level people. Letting low lvls reverse zurg gold for you is great!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Wow gj!

Wish all could read this to understand some basic economical and business principals!!

Free market ftw!
Grensvegter lvl 172 warrior

When I first started playing I had never seen anyone sell plat before and apparently I was the first one to start selling plat on my world.. Which now I realize how awesome it was.. My prices where 500 per plat actually.
And everyone on the server payed it. I would sell out faster than I could buy the plat. I almost upped to 600 per plat once.

But yeah... It was cool selling an alt book for 5k and a rebirth for 10k on the normal haha..
500 gold per idol... Yeah it was nice while it lasted. Now days I see 250 pp and I'm like WTF!!!
But I guess it is normal at 250 pp