Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

xlegion has a point

I have been playing CH before update 1 and i beileve those who spend money have a way bigger advantage than those who dont have money to spend.This is my idea on things that i would like to see
-item shop should only be for cosmetic touch ups such as:armour color change, add allitle bit of extra damage to a wepon(but not too much) ect...
- gold should be easier to get: people who purchase gold spend like 500$ and some people arent really all to rich to spend that much to get the good armour.
- Their is LOTS more things that needed to be fixed

To me this game has came to where this game is only enjoyable if you spend like 100$ . And thats all i have to say ,thanks for reading my post.
Ios
Epona, fullcircle lv 100 rogue

Android
Fingal, Gilberto1029 lv 94 druid

Re: xlegion has a point

Pshh... Whatever it is easy to enjoy this ge
Without plat. I do it I think I've bought plat once it was 10 plat for $1
You don't need to spend money to enjoy this game. I have earned money all by myself.
I earned around 200k in a month.
Zagic lvl 185 mage
Zhealer lvl 100 druid
Zrute lvl 94 warrior
Zologolas lvl 82 ranger
Zhief lvl 57 rouge
clan Wolfgang
world mabon

Would you rather pay a monthly fee just to play? I know I wouldn't and wont. This game is plenty playable without spending money.

For those who do spend money, they SHOULD have a major advantage and those who don't should thank them for supporting the game. I have spent money when I wanted something to make it easier. It would be nicer if they were not So expensive or you got an even larger advantage since it is so costly.

Be thankful that you can earn everything that people spend real money on whether it be through drops or gold.

You can get everything without spending real money. You can enjoy the gane anyway.
When enjoy mean for you youlll got after 10 hours playing the best stuff in the game your just wrong.
Whn you want it anyway you need to pay.
Where is the problem??U

I really want to agree with people from the locked thread. The biggest flaw I see in the game is the exp/ability potions. Sure, they might be the biggest source of revenue for the developers. However, I'd much rather pay a monthly fee of $10 then fork over $100 to level my character and pay for everyone else. I know the potions seem like a decent source of revenue, and they will be in the beginning stages, but in order to establish a long term gameplay that people will continue to be drawn into you have to figure something else out. I completely agree with cosmetics - and some of the other bonuses... But you can't just incorporate real life cash into leveling. Games are made to display how much time and effort you put into your character. This app cost 6 figures (hundreds of thousands) to make, and the devs need their money. We just have to find a way to take it out of leveling and into something else, or I fear that things will not work out long-term. If the potions aren't taken out before the next update (I believe they said they would be a while back, but never were) I don't know how long some of us will stick around. The beauty of an MMO like this is self satisfaction in the achievements you've made - paying cash to level defies the entire purpose and ruins the experience for me personally.

The only other thing that is a prevalent problem in the game is cash-flow. I have made this argument many times but it also appears that this is the biggest source of revenue so I will not continue to argue if its going to keep the game funded. I just want to recommend that for long term playability there needs to be alternative methods to gaining cash. With the introduction of PvP and possible staking, I will rest my case and wait for when it is released. I'm also praying for an auction house sometime in the near future.

With my criticism out of the way, I want to compliment the developers on something that we may have already forgotten...They managed to completely re-do the way combat works. They added animations. They basically doubled (if not tripled) the game areas. There is a lot of credit that goes towards that, and they are listening to their players. That, in my eyes, is a good team with a great focus. Now the players (seem to be) agreeing in unison that potions/elixirs for leveling are ruining the game style, so please consider completely removing them and incorporating something else. Mounts would generate you guys a ton of money, and you could easily replace elixirs with mounts and make much more. Please, consider.

yes most of you guys who disagree have money to spend i have spent over 30 dollars on this game but need like 100 more to even start comparing to the rest of the players. I do understand that this game needs its money but it would also be nice to see potiions in the item shops for gold
Ios
Epona, fullcircle lv 100 rogue

Android
Fingal, Gilberto1029 lv 94 druid

I play the game scince spring.
I have spend around 12€ yet.(15$)
I have just one character and dont play the whole day (lvl 77)
I reached everything i needed, have a broom of terror and a golden amulet of energisation. Have ancient breast and helm and warden legs hands and feets. Have also ancient weapon.
Where is the problem?

I play the game scince spring.
I have spend around 12€ yet.(15$)
I have just one character and dont play the whole day (lvl 77)
I reached everything i needed, have a broom of terror and a golden amulet of energisation. Have ancient breast and helm and warden legs hands and feets. Have also ancient weapon.
Where is the problem?
This is not a bragging thread... If you are looking for the problem, I suggest you start reading before you post more nonsense!
Character: SsHeretic Rogue (79) Clan: Brotherhood Server: Rosmerta

I just told you that you can reach everything in this game without spending real money or a lot of real money. Sb wrote he needs 100$ to get everything he wants, i told him just that you can get everything without real money.
Platin buyers dont have an unfair advantage in this game, they just dont need to play that much to reach sth. Thats ok because these players pay for your fun. With this money the devs that payed so the will add more content and the server will get payed so they are rly fast. You should be thankfull and Dont cry.