Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Pictures

WOW!! Looks Awesome. I really need to start saving up this week.
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

The items look fantastic, such a large range. Is there any way of knowing how much health and mp the amulets heal by during combat or how fast the boots make u run also how fast the gauntlets make you attack, this info would help people understand before buying :) thanks
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

Thanks guys for posting these pics. I'm looking foreword to this update. I agree that the luxury item shop should be expensive. If we play until we're level ninety then we need to have something we still want to save for. What time are we looking at for the release date?
World: Sulis- Class: Ranger

Thanks guys for posting these pics. I'm looking foreword to this update. I agree that the luxury item shop should be expensive. If we play until we're level ninety then we need to have something we still want to save for. What time are we looking at for the release date?

Agreed

Screw the wait I'm buying all the stuff from the lux shop when beta goes live :lol:

Just thought of a new achievement for the ratings board, BIGGEST SPENDER! :D

PS: They just set up the leader board in beta; it only ranks beta players as of right now. I am 2nd overall in number of baddies slain with 916!!! But I am gainin' on #1!!! :twisted:

Nice shag! Anyone have any idea how much those necklaces regen by per tick?
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

The high prices r so ppl buy plat :D
The game needs to get some sort of way :twisted:
i agree with you. it's already free to play. and for developers to survive, they need some sorts of income.
the only concern i've got is how training will be another dead end so fast, cos it looks like after lv 90, life will be as hard as now.
so if sparring some platinums will spur up speed of game development, i'm sure many people are willing to pay :)
Paolo Chasetti
The Red Mage
Clan Epic
Rosmerta
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paolo-Cha ... 2963227256