The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Pictures

Can u make it à little bit cheaper because ita very expensive
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

A few things:

Death, thanks alot for posting al these pictures!
Admin, thanks for replying that much!

Now i'm pretty dissapointed with a few things like the price on this equipment.. Its so high that it would take a incredable amount of time to harvest that much money.. Also the fact that they are not class based dissapoints me to be honest.. The fact that (warriors), rogues, ranger and mages all could run around with a typical warrior weapon is pretty.. Akward.. I think that the classes are very nicely balanced (not mentioning druid-its a whole different experience). I like to see each class has its own specific charactaristics, as so, also its own weapons, skills, ARMOR, ect.
Yes i agree that there needs to be a solution for the druid but please keep the equipment spread out over the classes as much as possible please(Exept for minsc ofcourse). I know that ch is a free game and u still need to be financed but i think that the item shop is gonna be a "must" now. I dont have a problem with spending a few in a while but i hope this isnt going to be a game where the rule:"who spends the most is the best" is dominating.

Anyway, thanks alot for the updates and good luck!
Greetz from holland :)
I'm a sheep,
Gwydion is the wolf
Solitaire is my herd

Chick -lvl 65+ rogue
CHICKxxNORRIS -lvl 33+ ranger

From the netherlands (holland)

Hey Admin they've said this a million times and I will say it again. THE ITEMS ARE OVERPRICED and those nice looking shields need to be class restricted, otherwise shields like my Pre-Update reinforced tower shield would be worthless. I mean 50,000? a PIECE? wow please lower the price I think Id have to At least 6 months to get all the armor and by then I'm sure their will be better armor.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Please either lower the prices or increase the gold drop from mobs!! As of now getting 50k for the Golden Helm is a hugh grind when I am only getting 12 gold off Shiverlords, Fireknight and the rare diamond or emerald drops. I know that player trading was the focus for getting gold but to get the good drops to sell is also very time consuming espcially for low level characters.
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

Even for the 50-60 players it was hard and time consuming to get the chieftain helmet, so no its not for "pro players" because even we will take long to obtain this type of armor.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

its not that everybody should buy it lol .... it's a good price for pro players.
Well I have resisted the urge to buy the golden helm until I got a look at the update wares. The Quiver looks nice!!!! I may also be able to afford the helm of blood lust. Yikes Time to start farming 4 stars.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Thanks for the reply admin, a bracer sounds great . Also the prices are spot on, they are exclusive items that should be worked for, even the hardcore player should not be able to afford all items strait away, and to always have another item to save for. If you can't afford them yet, work harder or buy plat. I wouldn't like to see every one wearing the new items, the price scale worked well with the eagle helms.
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

The prices are expensive because the new gear is quite frankly, awesome. I was able raise enough gold to purchase 2 gold chieftain helms within two months just by selling gems, and that is WITHOUT spending a single piece of platinum on the money bags in the item store...

As for class specificity, I wish people would get over this issue... There are thousands of different pieces of gear available for purchase and from drops, and the vast majority of gear available in this game IS class specific (since the last update). But, since some of us 'old timers' have non-class specific plate armour, I think it is only fair that something is available for new people who don't have access to this stuff. And really though, in real life ANYBODY can pick up a shield if they want to, and anybody can hold two knives at once so why should Celtic Heroes be any different. I think this provides more variety to players, and it gives players something to strive for - both of which will keep people playing.