Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thoughts on this

Fishing sets? Fishing fashion? What type of bonus? Apparently there is a resist fish for resistances according to the new bracer. I don’t understand why it’s a mob drop, trade the bracer to fishing and give the crit rings to mobs is what I would rather have done.

Fishing sets? Fishing fashion? What type of bonus? Apparently there is a resist fish for resistances according to the new bracer. I don’t understand why it’s a mob drop, trade the bracer to fishing and give the crit rings to mobs is what I would rather have done.
Fishing fash sets yea, like a small bonus, 100conc/50fishing ability/10power for level1 or something like that, and scales on like warden-edl set aura, but for fishing

Also that bracer is op if it saves 20 concen everytime u do, not sure how that works

The 20% is probably for the fishing ability, even at 202 with 624 power and over 3020 fish ability I still pull a fish too long even the low level ones. I guess that will alleviate that. I doubt they will add any bonus to fashion, because it will open a can of worms for the other fashion. What gets me is that you need to kill a mob for the bracer to get an resist and not when you get fishing to over level 200 or get the bear to level 6. Again it doesn’t make much sense. But oh well.