Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lockboxes

Thinking of maxing fishing don’t see the point of it, wondering how good drops are from lockboxes other than sunken? What’s the best thing you got? How often do u get it etc, lvling fishing takes a lot of time don’t see it to be useful currently, hoping you guys can change my mind

Re: Lockboxes

Thinking of maxing fishing don’t see the point of it, wondering how good drops are from lockboxes other than sunken? What’s the best thing you got? How often do u get it etc, lvling fishing takes a lot of time don’t see it to be useful currently, hoping you guys can change my mind
From sunken boxes, 100, 500, 1000 gold, Res idols, 1000/1000 health/energy pots, super lixes- armor, defense, max health, health regen, max energy, energy regen, haste, attack, knowledge, combo. Wise lixes have never dropped from them. Pet token, mount token, super concentration. Platinum 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 150. There could be a 35 and 45 plat box but I’ve never gotten those just what I’ve listed is what I’ve acquired.

Platinum is very rare I’ve probably gotten a total of 1500 plat in almost three years of fishing. Far and few between. After thousand and thousand of sunken boxes and 3 years of farming I have only gotten 18 mount tokens and 7 pet tokens. Lixes are plentiful but it takes a few months to stock up enough to be worth it. But since they say it’s a chance thing maybe you will have better luck than I have had, or but most likely it’ll be the same if not worse.