Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing high level.

Lirs 180 shimmering and fingals 180 shimmering. Carrow can drop manta rays but leveling in Carrow I have never seen a bull shark in carrow. So it’s the one I have the least amount of since I fished a lot in Carrow. In Carrow I mostly got monk fish and electric eels rarely a manta Ray. The shimmering are relatively rare, for awhile it seemed lirs would pop more shimmering than the other zones but I think it’s evened out now. About 5 per hour is average on shimmering sometimes more but still not much. I leveled to 197 so far and have 400 monk fish, 450 electric eels, 205 bull sharks, 350 manta rays, and that is months of farming. So good luck!

Re: Fishing high level.

Lirs 180 shimmering and fingals 180 shimmering. Carrow can drop manta rays but leveling in Carrow I have never seen a bull shark in carrow. So it’s the one I have the least amount of since I fished a lot in Carrow. In Carrow I mostly got monk fish and electric eels rarely a manta Ray. The shimmering are relatively rare, for awhile it seemed lirs would pop more shimmering than the other zones but I think it’s evened out now. About 5 per hour is average on shimmering sometimes more but still not much. I leveled to 197 so far and have 400 monk fish, 450 electric eels, 205 bull sharks, 350 manta rays, and that is months of farming. So good luck!
Tnx alot for the help :)