Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Main clans on the server?

I was wondering what the main clans are like on the server?

My wife and I have one of each characters but our mains are my Warrior and her Druid.

We are only level 80 to 100 with our characters just now and we have a clan with the two of us that we have our ten characters in (we both have one of each).

Obviosuly when we get higher level in the game we want to kill bosses and better out gear/standings and so would look to take our mains into a big clan so was curious as to which are the main ones.

We would prefer a clan with adults in it and one that maybe has a forum/website.
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

Re: Main clans on the server?

Mabon have only one end game clan WolfGang
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Re: Main clans on the server?

Also people leaving wg, many telling me they might leave soon due to all the drama and unfathomable, I reggin end you join Myrmidon for a nice clan that is a family, or join wg where you will be disrespected, hated and you will feel like unfathomable, and after some time in wg the boss drop u want finally drops, but leaders take them for themselves or sell them on they're fake accounts, do whatchu wanna do
:-)
Xslavers
Lvl 219 Rogue
Mabon
YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4tWKrjj3ievoBDG8gNt74w