Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#11
In the end u have to surround yourself with ppl you like and respect and based on that i would choose a clan. If you chosoe a clan with ppl you do not like it is going to be a long time in this game.

Good luck finding your clan!
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#12
Bowz wrote:I never said anything about us being foolproof, I stated 2 facts, one of those facts was that we have killed gele in less than 8 minutes, the other of those facs is that you took 35 minutes to kill 195/6

I simple stated these to demonstrate the gulf in class between the two clans, to the user who wrote the original post.

Killed gele in 8 minutes with 60 people. We took 35 mins to kill 195/6 with 6 people.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#13
lifeguard wrote:In the end u have to surround yourself with ppl you like and respect and based on that i would choose a clan. If you chosoe a clan with ppl you do not like it is going to be a long time in this game.

Good luck finding your clan!


I agree just go with whichever clan you like and with the people you like. Sorry for all this drama between the two clans haha
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#14
Pixxie wrote:
Bowz wrote:I never said anything about us being foolproof, I stated 2 facts, one of those facts was that we have killed gele in less than 8 minutes, the other of those facs is that you took 35 minutes to kill 195/6

I simple stated these to demonstrate the gulf in class between the two clans, to the user who wrote the original post.

Killed gele in 8 minutes with 60 people. We took 35 mins to kill 195/6 with 6 people.

And your point is...?
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#15
Bowz wrote:
Pixxie wrote:
Bowz wrote:I never said anything about us being foolproof, I stated 2 facts, one of those facts was that we have killed gele in less than 8 minutes, the other of those facs is that you took 35 minutes to kill 195/6

I simple stated these to demonstrate the gulf in class between the two clans, to the user who wrote the original post.

Killed gele in 8 minutes with 60 people. We took 35 mins to kill 195/6 with 6 people.

And your point is...?

Quality. Not quantity
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#16
You heard it here first folks, "quality" now means desperately scrambling to kill a mid level edl boss just to have something to post on your kill boards, and taking 35minutes to do it. Someone tell the Oxford English Dictionary
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#17
What I ment was we have quality players who know how to play their characters and we can do things with a smaller amount of players. And on top of that we enjoy playing together. Wolfgang can do everything we can do but have twice the numbers of players. So if your looking to get in line behind lots of other people to get gear Wolfgang is for you. If your looking to have fun playing a game and getting to know some people while helping them get gear insanity is for you.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#18
We don't NEED 60 people to kill gele, we can do it with 26 (something that your "quality" players never managed) but we have that many people because Its a popular clan, clearly, more popular than yours, mostly because our leaders don't bid on void mord helms and then trade it away
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#19
Bowz wrote:We don't NEED 60 people to kill gele, we can do it with 26 (something that your "quality" players never managed) but we have that many people because Its a popular clan, clearly, more popular than yours, mostly because our leaders don't bid on void mord helms and then trade it away

Yeah everyone that started insanity was in Wolfgang at the time we killed it with 26 people. Then left because we didn't like the way the leaders made all the decisions that benefited themselves. So insanity was made where everyone has a vote on how things are done. And things are done to benefit the clan after being voted on by all. insanity is more about having fun playing the game. Tell us about Wolfgang. And why someone would want to join it. I'm curious. Like I said if your interested in getting gelebron gear (the only boss we don't lock battle vs Wolfgang on) Wolfgang is your clan for now. If you want to have fun playing the game with people that arnt trying to argue with every comment anyone makes insanity is the clan for you.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#20
Lemme just stop you right there, mate, first of all, the kill with 26 people was in the last few weeks.
Secondly, Did you of all people just accuse the Wolfgang leaders of using the system to benefit themselves? You? The guy who is almost single handedly responsible for causing most of your players to leave during your clans most active period, by manipulating the drop system? Your absolutely full of it mate, accuse Wolfgang of whatever u want, but the fact is, you did it too, and it ruined your clan, ours is still here, and still kicking your ass. All you have is words, we have the kills.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest