Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

So Wolfgang is the best and insanity is a close second? How about Myrmidon?
TBH Myrmidon is second clan on Mabon...
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

So Wolfgang is the best and insanity is a close second? How about Myrmidon?
TBH Myrmidon is second clan on Mabon...
IMO Insan second, they can actually kill Mord/Necro/Prot, even tho WG get 99% of kills.

I see, but why is there so much animosity between these three? (as evidenced by the first page)
Half of insan is ex elite (them and WG used to hate each other, check other Mabon forum posts)
Half is ex wg, who either left in the pursuit of more gear (backfired lol) or got kicked from wg.

I see, but why is there so much animosity between these three? (as evidenced by the first page)
Half of insan is ex elite (them and WG used to hate each other, check other Mabon forum posts)
Half is ex wg, who either left in the pursuit of more gear (backfired lol) or got kicked from wg.
Left to get a fair chance at gear. For example I left elite to join Wolfgang only needing edl quiver. After a year of not getting the edl quiver but 5 of them going out to leaders Alts, I left to join insanity. Here in insanity each class has a captain and co captain that are voted on my members of that class. Every three months or so new captains are voted on. When the items needed for someone to revive a new piece of edl/dl gear are obtained then members of that class vote on who receives the gear out of those eligible.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Left to get a fair chance at gear. For example I left elite to join Wolfgang only needing edl quiver. After a year of not getting the edl quiver but 5 of them going out to leaders Alts, I left to join insanity. Here in insanity each class has a captain and co captain that are voted on my members of that class. Every three months or so new captains are voted on. When the items needed for someone to revive a new piece of edl/dl gear are obtained then members of that class vote on who receives the gear out of those eligible.
Lol really? When you stop lying about how gear is passed in WG? You don't know then please stop talking unfathomable.
TBH we gearing active people. If you didn't get its only your fault. especially on rangers in that time when was really short in that class. My answer is simply - you didn't earn it....
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

Nope I didn't "earn it" according to the leaders in wg. So I left to go to where I could earn it.
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Nope I didn't "earn it" according to the leaders in wg. So I left to go to where I could earn it.
Thanks God :D we are really happy you left, finally we don't have nobody in clan who log few times a month and thinking he will get gear.
really appreciate
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

Thanks God :D we are really happy you left, finally we don't have nobody in clan who log few times a month and thinking he will get gear.
really appreciate
Lol. Highest level ranger on mabon only logs a few times a month and had enough dkp to win the first gelebron bow dropped. Vs the other rangers who were always on at every fight. Mentor your so silly at times lol. Anyways good luck have fun. I'm done replying to this thread.
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon