Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Please tell me you got something higher than 160 :c you don’t even do much at 160 theres nothing to gloat about or points to prove. O.o.

Hope you also mean lower level alts not mains. >_> outlocked some poor nubs gj. On what? Falgren?

You guys give me a very good reason not to want to join Mabon. The game is boring without healthy competition. Only people who think otherwise just want to gloat about how they have a gele dagger or some other op item. Who cares. I have just as much fun at lvl 160 as i do at near 200 level. Beating another clan based off shear size of your clan and having gear that is twice as good is no accomplishment. It takes real skill to beat the biggest with having less.
guess u clearly do not know the history of mabon or wolfgang
No and prob dont want to. They sound like they think they are gods gift. Ill pass on mabon.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

You guys give me a very good reason not to want to join Mabon. The game is boring without healthy competition. Only people who think otherwise just want to gloat about how they have a gele dagger or some other op item. Who cares. I have just as much fun at lvl 160 as i do at near 200 level. Beating another clan based off shear size of your clan and having gear that is twice as good is no accomplishment. It takes real skill to beat the biggest with having less.
No and prob dont want to. They sound like they think they are gods gift. Ill pass on mabon.
Well then please get off this part of forums :)
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Well then please get off this part of forums :)
Excuse me? Who do u think you are? How about report me if you have a problem you arrogant piece of trash.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.