Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best luck obliv

And this all started cuz ea time u Fraggels see me u act Like u r the king of the hill n start insulting just cuz u Have numbers.
At some point i outlocked 7 of u Guys on My own on 215 5... So not gona take ya crap talk.

Dude thats pushed to limit With mord spear n such i know iwills Gear by ea piece...
While mine is With normal stuff.
Anw i mail u gold. Since u getting pissed abt 6* ow boss ig u need it more than me :)
Your right because using a rebirth to go pure str with 3.6k hp is totally legitimate. You would be destroyed by mind render, you wouldn't be able to stand up and proteus, an it's a good job you can't touch gele because you'd be destroyed by him too. You've proved nothing except that your an idiot with mediocre stats and have been humiliated when your attempt to start a fued was quite easily beaten.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Dude thats pushed to limit With mord spear n such i know iwills Gear by ea piece...
While mine is With normal stuff.
Anw i mail u gold. Since u getting pissed abt 6* ow boss ig u need it more than me :)
I wasn't pissed about an ow boss, all I said was jokingly that you're killing all the bosses we wipe on in reference to something someone else in insanity said to us. Also will was not using Mord spear.
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130
One of the few old school players that still play

Love seeing all these wg wine lmao even with Will gele still up,failures
Not sure who you mean by whining. Only me and bowz have posted on here from Wolfgang. Also keep in mind that we didn't come to forums and post something. A challenge was brought up and we accepted. Please stop trying to instigate a flame war about rival clans.
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130
One of the few old school players that still play