Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Griefing on Mabon

Hey

I'm Delt from Mabon and im a ranger lvl 180 now!

Im in wolfgang for a month and i feel the stress and competition in mabon alot! The competition between wg and elite is growing so big it isnt just outlocking bosses but even griefing on bosses and calming tanks! Before i say something wrong i wanna point out that we do this both! I only can talk with the point of view in wg because i never been in elite so again, no offense!

First i wanna say is that it really need to stop! Battle for the lock at bosses and then leave! Dont grief on one of the both and show some respect! For example healing the boss with the lifesteal skills of him or calming the tanks so the boss will go crazy!

Second we need stop talking crap and be respectfull too other players! It doenst help calling each other unfathomable when youre both trying to enjoy the game and get geared!

Third, i know arena is a group pvp place but pls, we all want to do dailies so pls show some respect and let the other do his daily! Ofcourse its fun to have some clanbattles in arena too show strenght but it doesnt need to go this far!

Now this from my view:
Everytime we try to kill an endgame clan elite heals or try to reset the boss like for example necro! If the other clan wins the lock battle, just leave and have respect for them! I tried necro with wg twice now and everytime elite healed him! We been an hour straight in rage going for it but we stopped bc elite kept healing him!

I know we got peeps in wg also who calm your bosses and be anoying at elites bosses but thats not the whole clan! Well whole elite is at necro healing him :(

Idk what it is but is elite scared that wg will be better one day? Or is it funny for you guys that we xant grow even bigger then were already doing?

One time i even got so mad i recorded the griefing ones and almost uploaded it! I didnt do bc i didnt wanted to make it even worse or be so unrespectfull wich i only saw of elite these days!

One more thing about what i readed on forums about wg:
I didnt see the leaders only getting geared... I am in wg for a month and already got full dl from the moment i could! There geari everyone as fast as possible so we can grow as fast as possible! The leaders are active and there helping alot with bosses and guiding clansmans and recruites! There doing there best to make wg the best clan in the game (not saying it is, just respect them alot) and i know they will be doing this as long as they can! Also wanna say is that the moment i joined them it felt like a family! Lixing with clannies and even making close friends!

All the bad stuff about wg thats called on this forums isnt now for sure, maybe in the past but still, idk if this could be true!

Now before i get any blaims or whatever i wanna say that both clans arz good and doing there best but guys... Lets stop this hard competition and lets make the game more fun again!!!
So:

- if lost lockbattle just leave
- no griefing at bosses
- no hard trashtalk and keep it funny
- AND MOST OF ALL! Have respect and have alot of fun!!!

Rules i learned from radio, geebs and fam!

Re: Griefing on Mabon

+1

One of the reasons I left elite. I saw them doing this to wg way more then wg did to elite. I play this game to have fun. And the way things have been going the game was loosing its fun for me. After joining Wolfgang I've seen elite step this up even more. Let's see who's more mature. The way things have been is just plain childish. You would think that after years of playing this game some would grow up, and move beyond childish things like the greifing. But it seems to have only increased. Let's see if we can as one move mabon past this and grow as one into a mature server. Sure the competition between clans makes things interesting and can push everyone to be better. Let's move forward as a server and put these childish games behind us. Let the competition continue, but let it make our clans stronger not weaker like it has been.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

MYRM FTW!!!!

If you all joined myrmidon we wouldn't have griefing problems. AND you would be the best clan!
Just saying 8-)
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

1+ delt! Just hope it's not to late to changes pe things work on mabon! I can vouch that WG would play fair and to the rules now we just need elite to jump on ship with the idea.
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Not trying to turn this into a flame war, so I'd appreciate you doing the same. The only really greifable boss now is necro.. So im guessing that's what this post is about.

If you greif elite at all on it, you can't honestly expect us to say "well darn" and let Yall have a clean walk. Dont try and use the forums as a medium to make us look like the villain as usual. Have a nice day.
-O

Not trying to turn this into a flame war, so I'd appreciate you doing the same. The only really greifable boss now is necro.. So im guessing that's what this post is about.

If you greif elite at all on it, you can't honestly expect us to say "well darn" and let Yall have a clean walk. Dont try and use the forums as a medium to make us look like the villain as usual. Have a nice day.
-O
+1, grief not greif tho :p
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

Vhen

With all respect but not only necro! At mordris also and its not only at bosses but just with everything if you read correctly! I also dont say thats it all elites fault! If you ,again, read correctly i said that we both need to stop!!

Why cant you just walk away after lock? Is it so hard to accept the loss? We need too if you got.

Maybe in the past wg did this also, idk wasnt there yet but now we cant because our leaders say we cant anymore! Ofcourse some will do it anyways but whats 1-3 person against a whole clan griefing?

Look i dont know when this hard war started but all i know it need to stop! Start respecting each other for the hard work! If this is too hard for you, then grow up!

Not much that can happen at mord except for dragging adds, and a lot of wg do it, haven't seen many of us do it, only few but i do see a lot of wg dragging adds at mords, other bosses standing on ic does a lot and few others, few do it im elite ik but ic started that just saying
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

Vhen

Alright at mordris its dragging adds and calming tanks! And idc who started, it needs to stop! I'm not blaming 1 clan! Im blaming us all that we cant respect each other!!

All i ask for is to start respecting each other! Its not avout blaming the other from doing this or doing that! No we both need to stop!

And thats what this post is about! I'm not blaming elite anything! About the necro i was giving an example from my view, so its subjective! I bet you guys got alot of examples too! But isnt it stupid we can give those? Wouldnt it be better if we can say we are respectable rivals!

I think that and i hope alot will too!