Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Griefing on Mabon

Listen to muldar or he will lock topic and your accounts :lol: griefing and toxic gameplay is against the rules, let's just chose to follow them from here on.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Everyone chill and lets not start fights here else it's going to have to be a lockdown :lol:

Delt I liked the intentions you had with this post :) It's good to see someone trying to create peace between clans

Remember guys an eye for an eye will make the world blind :P
Muldar don't make me go to your server and ks you :p

Tell your people to let me in beta or I'm going to grief extra hard on wolfgang in your name :evil: :twisted:
BarelylegalSS[/b] 230-Full EDL w/ OH Rogue

Well idk about the leaders in Elite but in Wg we don't condone the dragging adds, talking smack stuff etc. We made a new rule that we either lock the boss and kill it or leave. As you can see there's no bad mouthing or disrespect coming from us. I would love to see the day that Elite leaders would set some rules up like that. It's not about where the griefing started we all need to just grow up and cut the child's play out for good!!!
Targ, did you forget I tried to make that rule about a year ago? I had to abolish it because of the certain few that chose to break it anyway after you encouraged it. I didn't see the point in having a rule that no one acknowledged :/

Best hope those select few have stopped with this new rule
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Sas

The rule is working fine now :) there maybe a few tht will break it but theres always a few punishments you could use like for example: no dkp at certain boss, no dkp for certain days and even some times you cant bid on next auction, or if needed be a ban for a little time.

Anyways, i hope thius all will work out with us and lets he elite will do the same onke day :)

Everyone griefs because the majority of you have crappy lives outside of this game and want to have a sense of control or power in your lives so you take your frustration out on a game on other people with frustrations of how crappy their lives are as well. Try smoking burweedos or take a jog you fat nubs and maybe you guys won't be so grouchy on this server. It's a game to ease stress not create more of it.

This is just my 2 cents of the matter and don't throw me back half bent pennies that y'all have because I could careless. :p
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

Everyone griefs because the majority of you have crappy lives outside of this game and want to have a sense of control or power in your lives so you take your frustration out on a game on other people with frustrations of how crappy their lives are as well. Try smoking burweedos or take a jog you fat nubs and maybe you guys won't be so grouchy on this server. It's a game to ease stress not create more of it.

This is just my 2 cents of the matter and don't throw me back half bent pennies that y'all have because I could careless. :p

Haha Quick, I don't think that's your line. You're the one to start this? No? Its like a priest at a bar, telling a bloke not to drink.

Didn't you get banned for griefing and trash talking? :D :D :D :D

Haha Quick, I don't think that's your line. You're the one to start this? No? Its like a priest at a bar, telling a bloke not to drink.

Ya I was suspended for doing such things but I was under more stress at the time also factoring the immense peer pressure of an entire grouchy clan it made me into a grouch myself. It's okay I'm a lot happier now with life not having to take orders from an Australian. Why go down under when I'm above it all? :p
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

Ya I was suspended for doing such things but I was under more stress at the time also factoring the immense peer pressure of an entire grouchy clan it made me into a grouch myself. It's okay I'm a lot happier now with life not having to take orders from an Australian. Why go down under when I'm above it all? :p

Lol but you are the King of Grouch. You made me who I am now :D :D :D

Y don't we do what Taranis is doing and set a rotation up between the clans that can kill? That way we all get even turns an there is no fighting amoungst us. And if u need help you can ask other clan to kill on the outside so we can all have mutual respect for one another.