Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

I'll end this whole tread with this.... Idk what was going on in WG before I got here but whatever it was doesn't happen anymore, Targ is here and we have order now. Looking toward the future and I for one believe and trust in my clannies until proven otherwise...

Good day!

Mage 222

Winners train
Losers complain...

Wolfgangs Raid leader

@SubZer0- You mean Poof? Whom you bought then recently sold? Right my bad.. Now you play a level 50ish mage named dark creation or something lol.

@Targaryen- Fair enough
Fair enough lmao, don't need this turning hostile, I have only told a few people who I am now anyway, so who are you?
Your arguement is invalid.

This thread is rapidly deteriorating into quarrels between the 2 clans on dragon Lord drop policies. Back to the original post. 'TheYuleBro' clearly is either completely delusional or is out to stur up trouble. We all know his fabricated story is not true and despite his claims that he has 'evidence' we all know he has the square root of Jack s**t. If, as he claims, he has a character in both elite and Wolfgang, I see no reason as to why he would benefit from posting something like this, unless he was trying to distract attention away from his wg char, who may be being watched closely.
Didn't you quit? Or are you a drama queen and posted that quit thread because you're an attention wh**e?
You joined BACK wolfgang after Ace left. Why did they let you join back if YOU were a trash talker and a traitor. Seeing people like you join wolfgang made the clan what it is today, A clan filled with immature brats and a few scammers.
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

This thread is rapidly deteriorating into quarrels between the 2 clans on dragon Lord drop policies. Back to the original post. 'TheYuleBro' clearly is either completely delusional or is out to stur up trouble. We all know his fabricated story is not true and despite his claims that he has 'evidence' we all know he has the square root of Jack s**t. If, as he claims, he has a character in both elite and Wolfgang, I see no reason as to why he would benefit from posting something like this, unless he was trying to distract attention away from his wg char, who may be being watched closely.
Didn't you quit? Or are you a drama queen and posted that quit thread because you're an attention wh**e?
You joined BACK wolfgang after Ace left. Why did they let you join back if YOU were a trash talker and a traitor. Seeing people like you join wolfgang made the clan what it is today, A clan filled with immature brats and a few scammers.

If you're really here to solve an issue, you should go post this in the Ask for Help section. Sometimes I feel like you're talking to a mirror whenever you post things on the forum.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

Your calling me a traitor when u got a char in wg and elite and therefore ur accusing your own clannies of scammin and sellin dl. Your calling me an attention goddesses when u obviously made this post just for attention, because everyone knows it's bs.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang