Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#31
MichaelVick wrote:So WG swears all day that Elite sells drops.. But the second someone accuses a WG member of the same its immediately thrown out as idiotic and outlandish. Not saying it happened, not saying it didnt. Fair play.


It's clear that you're an elite. Someone sold a wg member a shadow focus spear recently. We know it's from elite because wg haven't ever looted a shadow focus spear. Do you condone selling mord spears?
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#32
MichaelVick wrote:So WG swears all day that Elite sells drops.. But the second someone accuses a WG member of the same its immediately thrown out as idiotic and outlandish. Not saying it happened, not saying it didnt. Fair play.

It is thrown out as idiotic because of wolfgangs drops policy. Icx is just a clansmen (correct me if I'm wrong!) and I am pretty sure that they don't just give dl that they don't need away. The only way that Icx would of obtained a drop is if he soloed a 4* or done an out of clan kill, which both seem unlikely, due to the crappy drop rate on 4*s and other clans not being able to do any bosses that drop idols.

-Dc3
Your arguement is invalid.

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#33
SubZ3ro wrote:
MichaelVick wrote:So WG swears all day that Elite sells drops.. But the second someone accuses a WG member of the same its immediately thrown out as idiotic and outlandish. Not saying it happened, not saying it didnt. Fair play.

It is thrown out as idiotic because of wolfgangs drops policy. Icx is just a clansmen (correct me if I'm wrong!) and I am pretty sure that they don't just give dl that they don't need away. The only way that Icx would of obtained a drop is if he soloed a 4* or done an out of clan kill, which both seem unlikely, due to the crappy drop rate on 4*s and other clans not being able to do any bosses that drop idols.

-Dc3


The realist has spoken ^^.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#34
Of course I wouldnt condone it if such a thing happened, but considering MrSpoonz gave your clan several mord/necro drops when he switched servers, including the shadow focus spear you speak of I beleive, I dont beleive your point in completely valid.

As to subzero who plays a level 100ish warrior in a unrelavant clan, I don't think you fully understand what it is you are trying to make an arguement on. But I'll humor you.
Yes wolfgang has these rules, but I know for a fact that more times than not on bosses such as the 165/sreng etc, when a leader is not present drops are to be mailed into the bank. And WG must admit.. How often are leaders fully envolved in these fights, excluding Targ? How easy would it be to keep the drop and claim you never got it in this case?

Again Im not saying IC did anything wrong whatsoever in this case, but don't act like WG runs on a perfect system that does not have any faults.

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#35
MichaelVick wrote:Of course I wouldnt condone it if such a thing happened, but considering MrSpoonz gave your clan several mord/necro drops when he switched servers, including the shadow focus spear you speak of I beleive, I dont beleive your point in completely valid.

As to subzero who plays a level 100ish warrior in a unrelavant clan, I don't think you fully understand what it is you are trying to make an arguement on. But I'll humor you.
Yes wolfgang has these rules, but I know for a fact that more times than not on bosses such as the 165/sreng etc, when a leader is not present drops are to be mailed into the bank. And WG must admit.. How often are leaders fully envolved in these fights, excluding Targ? How easy would it be to keep the drop and claim you never got it in this case?

Again Im not saying IC did anything wrong whatsoever in this case, but don't act like WG runs on a perfect system that does not have any faults.

In fact, these loot rules changed a few months ago, because the leaders would keep gearing them selves and their alts, while all wolfgang was still nab bone armor. This is not to long ago, and now you guys acting perfect?

I feel guilty by just having a toon in this clan sometimes.
@Sas: Im still waiting on ssupport's response. Hope I can get jolly good and solid evidence, and I hope you do the right thing and kick this noobboob
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#36
TheYuleBro wrote:
MichaelVick wrote:Of course I wouldnt condone it if such a thing happened, but considering MrSpoonz gave your clan several mord/necro drops when he switched servers, including the shadow focus spear you speak of I beleive, I dont beleive your point in completely valid.

As to subzero who plays a level 100ish warrior in a unrelavant clan, I don't think you fully understand what it is you are trying to make an arguement on. But I'll humor you.
Yes wolfgang has these rules, but I know for a fact that more times than not on bosses such as the 165/sreng etc, when a leader is not present drops are to be mailed into the bank. And WG must admit.. How often are leaders fully envolved in these fights, excluding Targ? How easy would it be to keep the drop and claim you never got it in this case?

Again Im not saying IC did anything wrong whatsoever in this case, but don't act like WG runs on a perfect system that does not have any faults.

In fact, these loot rules changed a few months ago, because the leaders would keep gearing them selves and their alts, while all wolfgang was still nab bone armor. This is not to long ago, and now you guys acting perfect?

I feel guilty by just having a toon in this clan sometimes.
@Sas: Im still waiting on ssupport's response. Hope I can get jolly good and solid evidence, and I hope you do the right thing and kick this noobboob

As long as it's believable. :)

Also, Micheal, we always have clansmen take a picture of all drops in the chat log when a leader isn't present so we know who had what dropped to them and if they aren't mailed in or traded to a leader, we inquire to them about it until we've recieved it.

Hope I cleared that up

-Sas
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#37
And I suppose all your leaders are perfect as well. Is that why one of the many with bank accsess moved drops around on chars to keep those she had personal issues with from being geared with DL? If you don't know what I mean Sas, ask your gens. WG condoned this.. As this person is still actively in the clan with Guardian status.

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#38
MichaelVick wrote:And I suppose all your leaders are perfect as well. Is that why one of the many with bank accsess moved drops around on chars to keep those she had personal issues with from being geared with DL? If you don't know what I mean Sas, ask your gens. WG condoned this.. As this person is still actively in the clan with Guardian status.

That's true^ I was told by the person who did this that they did it, and the other person who was a victim also knew it was happening :ugeek: :geek:
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#39
This thread is rapidly deteriorating into quarrels between the 2 clans on dragon Lord drop policies. Back to the original post. 'TheYuleBro' clearly is either completely delusional or is out to stur up trouble. We all know his fabricated story is not true and despite his claims that he has 'evidence' we all know he has the square root of Jack s**t. If, as he claims, he has a character in both elite and Wolfgang, I see no reason as to why he would benefit from posting something like this, unless he was trying to distract attention away from his wg char, who may be being watched closely.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

#40
MichaelVick wrote:Level 100ish warrior.

Try lvl 180ish rogue.

And trust me, I know a lot, I guess some would say that I am as 'close as brothers' with a certain person in wolfgang...
Your arguement is invalid.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests