Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

So long guys

Started playing this game late 2011 and am leaving it nearly 4 years later. I'd like to thank all those people who have made me a better person and player throughout these fine years. Meet a lot of great people and made lots of friendships but have lost a passion to keep playing. Like to thank the REGULATORS family for being the first family I had in this game to Elite who I've grown many more friendships in. I'll be leaving by the end of March, and Ill be giving my items away to good friends so don't bother asking. All elite items will remain in elite. I'd like to thank Wolfgang even though most of Yall hate or still hate me yall pushed me to becoming a better player. So that's basically it guys don't want any negativity in this post just a few farewells and good wishes on my journey through life. Thanks for reading everyone much love. :)
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

Re: So long guys

Appreciate the thought of not adding any negative lashes in there. Wish you a farewell and thanks to the good sportsmanship in the end

-WolfGang
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Started playing this game late 2011 and am leaving it nearly 4 years later. I'd like to thank all those people who have made me a better person and player throughout these fine years. Meet a lot of great people and made lots of friendships but have lost a passion to keep playing. Like to thank the REGULATORS family for being the first family I had in this game to Elite who I've grown many more friendships in. I'll be leaving by the end of March, and Ill be giving my items away to good friends so don't bother asking. All elite items will remain in elite. I'd like to thank Wolfgang even though most of Yall hate or still hate me yall pushed me to becoming a better player. So that's basically it guys don't want any negativity in this post just a few farewells and good wishes on my journey through life. Thanks for reading everyone much love. :)
Cya.

Btw I know you'll be giving me away stuff too since Im one of your close friends :)
Gonna be honest, maybe the fact that you leave and I get items isn't such a bad thing! Take care
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

Aww cya quick it was nice playing with you well it lasted! Have fun!

-Radioactive
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

So long Quick. Great having you as a friend and a clanny at one point too. I know you'll turn up so I don't need to say that. I know you won't forget me. #Hammertime

Also should I get that mord halt from you now or later? ;)

Had our ups and downs.. Sad to see you leaving this game, you were a great player and will be missed

-IC, WolfGang
World Mabon
ICxRogue 200+
Ayefam 80+
Reefer 105
IC 85
UsedTires 105+
More Than Proud Member of WolfGang
Trust

"Where does one go to quit?"
Im glad to see you and i found out (near the same time!) that there is more to life then being trapped by this game, and i wish you the best of luck in persuing a real life, and i hope you only have the best!
Celts, sopdu, and who knows how many more alts i wasted my time with?... :D
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."