Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quitting again lol

Ugh i know you guys are tired if hearing me quit again and again but yeah this is the last time lol for real. Okay so by now im sure all of you know who i am? Well for those of you who still dont know, im cor. Yeah OMG right? Lol nah im sure most of you guys aldredy knew but okay just to be clear on the points i made earlier on Line, I am quitting for a few reasons and im willing to list them out for you.

1) Wg never wanted me in their clan from the start. They wanted my corleone but they didn't want me. Its only because of my friends who helped me and put in a good word to the leaders i got in. And even when i was in clan, i was never truly a Wolfgang member in their eyes. I know how the leaders saw me and in return i was never treated like a true clanee.

2) This im sure most of you know by now. I truly despise the way wg runs and the people who can honestly make wg good are leaving or have aldredy left. Wg atm is just a clan that fights with elite for gear to be worn by leaders and their alts. Yes some clansman do end up with some scraps of leftovers here and there but that's not how a clan should work at all. Even though I've bashed on wgs leadership a lot, please dont get me wrong, there are people in wgs higher ranks who do have the capability of turning wg around and into a better clan but sadly they wont be able to do so fast enough. Not all the leaders in wg are bad, In fact there are some i have to be overly thankfully to and in fact by me leaving, i feel as though I'm letting them down.

3) Ah this is a awkward one lol, since the time ive been back and wgs been showing me that they dont want me, they people with who i found solace with was Elite, believe it or not they were more of a family to me than what wg claimed to be. When elite kept rejecting me and wg treating me like unfathomable, i fugured whats the point of staying so i gave my account to my brother who honestly felt the same in wg. Although he hated elite, he seemed to hate wg for the same reasons i did.

Before i leave, I'd just like to give you guys my 2 cents, those of you in wg, I know how hard it is to tough it out for empty promises and in the end nothing in return. As much as i do hate balboa, if she does offer you a chance at elite, take it and don't look back because wgs falling and falling fast, the only htung that saddens me is that some of my closest friends in wg will be stuck there forever as elite wont recruit them :( I do hope all this clan drama in mabon ends and all of you guys have a good gaming experience but i know thats not possible while bals in elite.
My advice to wgs leadership is :/ if yall do somehow manage to remain as a clan after this update hits, please for the love of god, change your leadership ways. Now that meckis gone, you guys do have to take a stand and lead your clan rather than depending on targ who honestly is the only one who seems like he wants to kill bosses... Just by giving an im passionate speech once in a while is honestly far from enough. You guys are leaders! Stand up and lead your damn clan for *** sake. So long story short, lead and gear whole clan evenly rather than sitting quietly and hogging all the gear.

Peace out mabon, imma miss you guys.

Re: Quitting again lol

Best of luck, Cor. Sorry to hear it.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Bye bro and good luck.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Cya buddy! Thanks for all your help and generosity u deserved better than how u been treated and will be missed by many! Good luck with life man log in for a chat now and then!
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

bye corl =) take care
C.D :P if u know wha dat meanzz o.o mwahahaha
Fz - Druid - Lev 220 (Mabon)
Rainbowvuv - Rogue - Lev 190 (Mabon)

Proudly been in the clans Wolfgang and Insanity
~~Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
~~