Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Joined Forums

Hey this is Quickstriker, if you haven't noticed i finally joined forums due to the lack of intelligence from WolfGang clan members posting ss of me using vulgar language. I use vulgar language and enjoy using it when I'm competitive, if you have a problem with it block me i could care less but if you have something to say man up because writing and posting about me defending my clan mates with vulgar language is all you have against me then thats pathetic. Thanks for reading.
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

Re: Joined Forums

Don't mess with Voldemort...And you realize you just confessed to using vulgar language which is against rules...and that you will continue to! Now all of the admins and the whole CH nation knows you are disrespectful and curse people out. Not very smart.
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130
One of the few old school players that still play

Don't mess with Voldemort...And you realize you just confessed to using vulgar language which is against rules...and that you will continue to! Now all of the admins and the whole CH nation knows you are disrespectful and curse people out. Not very smart.
Here's the thing i don't care if you find me disrespectful im a blunt person i tell it how it is if you have a problem with it suck it up because when you take off that profanity filter thats your own doing and if you don't like what I say block me but if you make smart ass remarks or say something to my clannies don't expect me to sit there and not say anything. So like i said block me or be a man all i gotta say *removed*. :)
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

Say all the bad words you want, since both wolfgang and elite says them as much any person does.
If the admins want to be fair, they can read some wolfgang member's chat logs and see what words they use.
(Dont hate wg or elite, just pointing out that both talk trash as much as everyone else does)

Say all the bad words you want, since both wolfgang and elite says them as much any person does.
If the admins want to be fair, they can read some wolfgang member's chat logs and see what words they use.
(Dont hate wg or elite, just pointing out that both talk trash as much as everyone else does)
This from the guy whos been inactive for months and never once turned up to a camp to see what goes on. Yeh cos you defo know what your talkin about
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang