Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Message From Dragonbourne

Hello fellow mabons! i have been long gone from mabon since i got disabled for scamming skyrims camo and selling to bluewing which got his arse banned lol...\

anyways almost a year a go, me and illogic was close friends. he was willing to trust me with his gold camo, gold bloodlust and numerous of other lux at once.
i got bored one day and took it all. even the gold camo. i was a noob back then so what did i do? sold all of it as soon as i could. Axe told me someone was buying the camo. i told him too meet in crookback. which he did. and guess who it was?! xxzzaa (ibelieve thats the order of letters lol) he had a straight away offer for it and i was desperate to sell it and again i was a noob back then.

his offer was:
1mill gold
77 super xp lix
heroic ammy
(again i was a noob!)

im just letting illogic and the rest of elite know that illogics camo is in xxzzaa's hands.

now skyrims camo i sold for almost 4mill value and thats when i was a noob lmao

sincere Dragonbourne
Vilicrrrrrrrex is back
Level 174 Ranger
Full Dragonlord (No wep still rocking the ancient wyrmbone)

Re: Message From Dragonbourne

Some sort of indirect apology?
nah not apologizing no reason to... even if i say i stoped scamming i still will exactly like linder says about him not scamming when we all know hes out their scamming someone lol...
Vilicrrrrrrrex is back
Level 174 Ranger
Full Dragonlord (No wep still rocking the ancient wyrmbone)

nah not apologizing no reason to... even if i say i stoped scamming i still will exactly like linder says about him not scamming when we all know hes out their scamming someone lol...
Least I don't buy / scam accounts and claim them as mine.
& I stopped scamming, never did for months.

Haha, man I sometimes miss the drama this game brought upon me. Getting the new iPhone 5s in a week so I should be poping on again :)
I don't play much anymore, just like messing on forums.
Once you make around 40m in a year.
Game gets to easy, except for leveling, which sucks.
And yes, I am bragging.

Least I don't buy / scam accounts and claim them as mine.
& I stopped scamming, never did for months.
*facepalm*
Are you serious?
You scammed a few weeks ago :roll: