Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aggrogoth Drops

Thank You WolfGang Now There Will Hopefully Be Some Tridents Bein Sold Out Of Elite And The Prices Will Go Down. :) Also If Anyone Got 110 Trident Hmu. Hope We Can Make An Agreement. :D
Name : xKwickKillx
Class : Warrior
Level : 115
Name : Radioactive
Class : Rogue
Level : 130

Re: Aggrogoth Drops

Aye bro, your not even in wolfgang, dont predict stuff that you don't know anything about.
I know for sure wolfgang is an awesome clan, i know ace, hes legit,It's entirely up to them if they want to sell drops out of clan.
However, im sure they would rather donate the drops to clan members to keep they're clan strong.
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor

I can't speak for clan, but i assume that we will keep drops to power up, and once everyone has what they need, we will start selling out of clan.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

That's if they can kill again lol elite get pretty much everytime and even if wolf do get thy just burn tons of idols and make eveyone plat it. The only way to justify it is to sell all drops lol
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

That's if they can kill again lol elite get pretty much everytime and even if wolf do get thy just burn tons of idols and make eveyone plat it. The only way to justify it is to sell all drops lol
We don't idol kill agg. The most we have used was about 6 between all players and that was only because at the time we didn't have a definite strategy down. I do enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work :)
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

We don't idol kill agg. The most we have used was about 6 between all players and that was only because at the time we didn't have a definite strategy down. I do enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work :)
If it enrages maybe 7 idols :O :)

Lol thats bull elite were watchin and sed u play killed it, then u pissed off everyone by adding level to ur rolls cos ent and ace want all the drops for themselves
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Lol thats bull elite were watchin and sed u play killed it, then u pissed off everyone by adding level to ur rolls cos ent and ace want all the drops for themselves
If elite told you that mordris and aggragoth had a duel in the arena, would you believe them?
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

Last time I recall killing Aggy, I didn't even have to use a single idol. Our druids were pretty much the only ones idolling because of his AOE attacks and maybe a couple of our DPS when the healers respawned.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu