Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Infinity wants you!

Who are you?... Like you don't even have the right to talk to me yet. Lol... Noob..

I'm InHisName. For future reference you can look at the top right corner of the post to see who wrote it.
Don't know who you think you are but I have the right to talk to anyone I want to.
Noob? lol your a whiney complaining clan leader who is no longer content with spamming his own world so now you have to come and put your nose where it doesn't belong.

Kindly stay off our world server forum seeing as you don't even play here..

Thanks! :)
World: Mabon

Rogue 164
Druid 74
Ranger 130
Warrior 94
Mage 88

Your an ignorant nobody, I will unkindly stay right here and post whatever I seem fit, and you can enjoy reading it.. Kiddo.. And for your information my clan is on many different worlds, yours happends not to be one of them, because I don't see a point in giving your world a chance to speak with me, however, I'll continue to post my wisdom.

Your an ignorant nobody, I will unkindly stay right here and post whatever I seem fit, and you can enjoy reading it.. Kiddo.. And for your information my clan is on many different worlds, yours happends not to be one of them, because I don't see a point in giving your world a chance to speak with me, however, I'll continue to post my wisdom.
When does the wisdom start?

As much as me and dirrt dont get along i have to agree with him.. Ur an idiot. and the fact that ur clan has 1000 members is sad.. when u cant even beat a clan with only 300. Your cocky but you have nothing to back it up with. You officially are the worst leader, poster and player on this game.

Infinity is garbage... They got nothing on number 2 clan in the whole game taeostinians!
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

The wall of china was not built over night, and neither was my clan, I'm patient enough to make sure my clan is built right, you make me laugh when you talk about my levels.... I DONT CARE ABOUT LEVELS..... Or how powerful we are... We have true power because I have order in my army, you have levels... Sooo... I guess we just need another month or 2 until we are the same level as you... What happends when you reach the max level, and then we reach the max level too.... Then what... Since I have more I will win... And like I said, im patient... Your insults have no effect since your a nobody yourself... You are a kid that has too much time on his hands after you get home from school... Do yourself a favor, just quit this game and go get a job, do something with yourself instead of wasting away your life... Being "toestupidthegreat" hahaha... Your great at talking to yourself... I don't know who actually listens to a power hungry tyrant that nobody likes..here's some wisdome for you: Change yourself or be banished with your clan... No one likes you, and no one cares about you, change yourself, learn to respect people who deserve it, and learn humility and you might have a chance... Good luck with everything kiddo.
And let this lesson be learned, because this tyrant named "taeostine" did not listen to my wisdom, he and his clan do not exist anymore, his clan failed and he quit.
Last edited by Infinity on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

I think I might start a clan on mabon, it would be a sanctuary away from idiots like you and your clan. No more questions... You have to earn my attention... But please keep the insults coming... I need a little cheering up every now and again.... Hahaha... It makes me so happy to see insults... It lets me know you your jealous... It's ok though.. Stand in line... There's a big one... Bye bye kids.

P.s. I feel bad for you taostupid...all 25 of your posts have been about how " great " you are.. Or they have been to put others down... Insecurity.. It's ok.. I understand... Let me know if you need some counciling... You can come to Rhiannon and I'll set you down and give you some advice..
Last edited by Infinity on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey guys sorry I'm going to be quoting alot here.
Keep posting your wisdom huh? I'm gonna start keeping score. Your EGO 1 ME CARING 0.
Oh wait I think you get another one for that "..I don't see a point in giving your world a chance to speak with me" comment. So Your EGO 2 ME CARING 0

Next up
Infinity is garbage... They got nothing on number 2 clan in the whole game taeostinians!
Taeos suck.

Next.
As much as me and dirrt dont get along i have to agree with him.. Ur an idiot. and the fact that ur clan has 1000 members is sad.. when u cant even beat a clan with only 300. Your cocky but you have nothing to back it up with. You officially are the worst leader, poster and player on this game.
I agree with the idiot part. That is all.

Next.
I think I might start a clan on mabon, it would be a sanctuary away from idiots like you and your clan... Ok kids... No more questions... You have to earn my attention... But please keep the insults coming... I need a little cheering up every now and again.... Hahaha... It makes me so happy to see insults... It lets me know you your jealous... It's ok though.. Stand in line... There's a big one... Bye bye kids.

P.s. I feel bad for you taostupid...all 25 of your posts have been about how " great " you are.. Or they have been to put others down... Insecurity.. It's ok.. I understand... Let me know if you need some counciling... You can come to Rhiannon and I'll set you down and give you some advice..
Okay let's count em up, "earn my attention" 1 jealous comment 2 kids/kiddos condecending manner 3
So where we at now Your EGO 5 ME CARING 0.
As far as you starting a clan here.. I dare you. See how far you get.

Lastly
The wall of china was not built over night, and neither was my clan, I'm patient enough to make sure my clan is built right, you make me laugh when you talk about my levels.... I DONT CARE ABOUT LEVELS..... Or how powerful we are... We have true power because I have order in my army, you have levels... Sooo... I guess we just need another month or 2 until we are the same level as you... What happends when you reach the max level, and then we reach the max level too.... Then what... Since I have more I will win... And like I said, im patient... Your insults have no effect since your a nobody yourself... You are a kid that has too much time on his hands after you get home from school... Do yourself a favor, just quit this game and go get a job, do something with yourself instead of wasting away your life... Being "toestupidthegreat" hahaha... Your great at talking to yourself... I don't know who actually listens to a power hungry tyrant that nobody likes.. Change yourself or be banished with your clan... No one likes you, and no one cares about you, change yourself, learn to respect people who deserve it, and learn humility and you might have a chance... Good luck with everything kiddo.
Kinda weird how much this sounds like taeo himself. Levels directly relate to how powerful you are. Try this. Take every single one of your clan members into stonevale where all the Druids, wisps, and unis wander. Try to kill one of the bosses with your 1000 member clan. You will all die. Every single one of you. Even the almighty clan leader. You say your clan is a month old with 50 something as your highest? Half the people I know could get to 50 in under a week. Don't give yourself too much credit for you "perfect" clan. And as for the flaming on taeostine. Yes he's an idiot for calling himself the "king" of mabon. No one else thinks he's the "king". He's just messing with you and your falling for it. He is "trolling" you. If you came to mabon instead of just reading our forum, you would know that.
World: Mabon

Rogue 164
Druid 74
Ranger 130
Warrior 94
Mage 88