Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

TAEOSTINIANS

I Taeostine the great, hero of the clan war with masmar, protector and defender of the land, Chancellor of Mabon and Lord and Chieften of the TAEOSTINIANS.... Feel like it is time for those of you in lessor clans such as assasains or mafia or nemesis to join forces with us and create a EPONA like world. It would be a world ruled by coucil, with training clans such as masmar for the lower lvls to learn.. Also, I haev made this clan into a powerhouse in 4 days... along with the feat of making masmar the most powerfuk before this.. We are a graduate student led organization with top gamers as guardians.. We want to create a democratic society in mabon while making the economy better. Join the MASTER CLAN

Re: TAEOSTINIANS

No... actually im not kidding at all. with a growth rate at 600 power points per day... we will over take nemesis in 3 days tops... I recommend you stop bieng so jealous of my leadership and hop aboard.... I will erase all lvl 1s in my clan on sunday to keep are numbers low so you see that we have the most powerful members.. We want a collective society! to end the clan wars once and for all! and create a utopia with the taeostinins beloved leader at the helm... its gonna happen... ive already done it once...
Taeostine the benevolent
lvl 80 rogue
lvl 40 druid epona
lvl 41 ranger

Re: TAEOSTINIANS

Im better than you and your clan u started 4 months ago.. i recommend you stay out of this since ur such a low lvl.. The revolution in mabon has started.. Ive held the most records and Ive created empires.. I control and manipulate the realm as i see fit.. Taeostinians are SPARTA REBORN> join my cause and end the fighting. I am a merciful lord
Taeostine the Merciful