Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Attention :)

Most of you all know me from being an old time player if I didn't start this game on day one it was fairly close to it well yesterday my account tightest32 was banned for a reason I have no idea what.. I got no warning I just log on one day after a day of being down I was kicked from my one and only favourite clan for selling a drop outside of clan which at the time I didn't know i wasnt aloud to sell 3 months after I was kicked I was told wasn't aloud sell outta the clan and I tried buying it back but no luck. I was getting into the game after my break got from lvl 133-145 and usually took me months to do 1 level. I lost all I had heroic ammy heroic boots heroic gloves golden ice offhand and a 130 agg trident and a level 145 warrior who I buy plat on. I was heartbroken by this that my time on game would finally end I was beta test for onethumbmobile for the past 2-3 updates and I had a lot of fun. some of my friends are trying to help me get back my account back .I loved this app so much I did vote for it with all computers in the school -_- and i have no idea how many that is over 50 anyways I have showed full support for this game had a lot of friends on it from mabon and other worlds I would like to thank Balboa for helping me and encourage me to level up. I would like to thank ByulHa for being my friend and my bro in game.I would also like to thank XdeadeyeX for taking me into my favourite clan Elite I got great gaming expierence in it I would of done anything for it and I did I help all my people in elite with what ever they needed. I would also like to thank Sirjhon,Pixxie,Magicgod and daymow for being really good friends to me I really appriciated it guys so thanks!! :)
TIGHTY32
107+
WARRIOR
MABON

Re: Attention :)

Which that one was.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Posting the story of how i got the two dreadbone charms from tightest is so tempting :p.... Anyways gl with whatever u end up pursuing tightest, if nothing else u were a very entertaining player to have around xD.
AceTheCreator
The original wolf and proud creator of WolfGang

Most of you all know me from being an old time player if I didn't start this game on day one it was fairly close to it well yesterday my account tightest32 was banned for a reason I have no idea what.. I got no warning I just log on one day after a day of being down I was kicked from my one and only favourite clan for selling a drop outside of clan which at the time I didn't know i wasnt aloud to sell 3 months after I was kicked I was told wasn't aloud sell outta the clan and I tried buying it back but no luck. I was getting into the game after my break got from lvl 133-145 and usually took me months to do 1 level. I lost all I had heroic ammy heroic boots heroic gloves golden ice offhand and a 130 agg trident and a level 145 warrior who I buy plat on. I was heartbroken by this that my time on game would finally end I was beta test for onethumbmobile for the past 2-3 updates and I had a lot of fun. some of my friends are trying to help me get back my account back .I loved this app so much I did vote for it with all computers in the school -_- and i have no idea how many that is over 50 anyways I have showed full support for this game had a lot of friends on it from mabon and other worlds I would like to thank Balboa for helping me and encourage me to level up. I would like to thank ByulHa for being my friend and my bro in game.I would also like to thank XdeadeyeX for taking me into my favourite clan Elite I got great gaming expierence in it I would of done anything for it and I did I help all my people in elite with what ever they needed. I would also like to thank Sirjhon,Pixxie,Magicgod and daymow for being really good friends to me I really appriciated it guys so thanks!! :)
Everyone knows that you aren't suppose to sell outside of elite. Especially from event bosses. Are you telling me you didnt know this since you were an original elite member?

Now that thats out the way, you are the biggest troll and no one from mabon will show you sympathy. I'm sure I wouldnt be far off in saying you are probably the reason why elite was hated so much. The fact that you come to the general forums looking for forgiveness instead of the mabon world forums only show that you know no one liked you while you played on tightest. You are a troll, you are annoying (sometimes entertaining), and karma is a *** and you got yours 10 fold. I don't even wish you luck for your next adventure because unless you change your perspective on things, it will end the same way.

This may sound mean, but this is the reality you bought upon yourself by burning bridges with everyone outside of elite. Now you are all alone and you better pray elite give you another chance because if not, it will be best to go incognito or change servers as its now you against mabon.

Chow,

Ent.
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

Everyone knows that you aren't suppose to sell outside of elite. Especially from event bosses. Are you telling me you didnt know this since you were an original elite member?

Now that thats out the way, you are the biggest troll and no one from mabon will show you sympathy. I'm sure I wouldnt be far off in saying you are probably the reason why elite was hated so much. The fact that you come to the general forums looking for forgiveness instead of the mabon world forums only show that you know no one liked you while you played on tightest. You are a troll, you are annoying (sometimes entertaining), and karma is a ***** and you got yours 10 fold. I don't even wish you luck for your next adventure because unless you change your perspective on things, it will end the same way.

This may sound mean, but this is the reality you bought upon yourself by burning bridges with everyone outside of elite. Now you are all alone and you better pray elite give you another chance because if not, it will be best to go incognito or change servers as its now you against mabon.

Chow,

Ent.
Hate to break it to you entity but youre burning bridges in a similar manner. Perhaps this is a lesson to all of us. As for tightest, I'm sorry to see it happen man. You have been known to create other characters through so I wont be surprised if we continue to see this friend around. :)
Mabon:
Dogorcat3--lvl 183--rogue--Elite

Now that thats out the way, you are the biggest troll and no one from mabon will show you sympathy. I'm sure I wouldnt be far off in saying you are probably the reason why elite was hated so much. The fact that you come to the general forums looking for forgiveness instead of the mabon world forums only show that you know no one liked you while you played on tightest. You are a troll, you are annoying (sometimes entertaining), and karma is a ***** and you got yours 10 fold. I don't even wish you luck for your next adventure because unless you change your perspective on things, it will end the same way.

Chow,

Ent.
Hate to break it to you entity but youre burning bridges in a similar manner. Perhaps this is a lesson to all of us. As for tightest, I'm sorry to see it happen man. You have been known to create other characters through so I wont be surprised if we continue to see this friend around. :)

I doubt my case is similar to tights. I know who to keep close and many people know where i stand. I have an agressive personality and im a go getter that don't tolerate people who like to play around. Tightest, on the other hand, purposely went out of his way to offend players in lower clans and make mabon a living hell for most just because he was in elite. The tables has turned and he knows that he can't get away with it. The other day i was in the arena with him, but not once did he draw his blade because he knew that everyone in the arena (high and low) would have unleashed pure hell on him.

For those bridges that burn because of me, it was probably a bit much, but probably felt like it needed to be done at the time. I regret nothing and looking back, I would have done things a lot differently, but I can totally agree that this is perhaps a lesson for us all and for that, I will pick my fights a bit wiser. Thank you, dog.
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+

Chow,

Ent.

I doubt my case is similar to tights. I know who to keep close and many people know where i stand. I have an agressive personality and im a go getter that don't tolerate people who like to play around. Tightest, on the other hand, purposely went out of his way to offend players in lower clans and make mabon a living hell for most just because he was in elite. The tables has turned and he knows that he can't get away with it. The other day i was in the arena with him, but not once did he draw his blade because he knew that everyone in the arena (high and low) would have unleashed pure hell on him.

For those bridges that burn because of me, it was probably a bit much, but probably felt like it needed to be done at the time. I regret nothing and looking back, I would have done things a lot differently, but I can totally agree that this is perhaps a lesson for us all and for that, I will pick my fights a bit wiser. Thank you, dog.
You really do like the sound of your own banter don't you. Is it the fact you couldn't manipulate him in game for your "End Game Clan" thats set u in your little tirade? Paddy's an all rounder, which is why he is popular on Mabon, he may be mischief but he also helps others. Unlike some that only do it for there own gain...

As always waiting eagerly for your next 6 paragraphs...
Elite

I never said id quit entity i love you to much to do so :p but i agree with balboa you love your own banter and anyways after i was kicked from elite you did ask me to join your clan lol and dont worry babe im back in elite gonna be good to cya around
peace :)
TIGHTY32
107+
WARRIOR
MABON

@balboa no one in revival like tight. So he wouldn't have has a chance on getting in. Like I said elite was his only hope. Nice that you finally quote me. I was starting to think some things.

@tight how did that dialogue go?

Me-why arent you in elite, lol
Tight- they kicked me out for selling ace that charm
Me- lol, oh did they now. Tough luck
Me-ever think of joining rev?
Tight-no
Me- good hahahahhahaha

The only thing tightest is good at is trolling mabon and running through walls.
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+