Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Attention :)

Hehe entity why you full of rage :p i love it when you rage but its not what a girl really does i see girls as nice people entity like look at balboa :) i havent actully did anything to you apart from im decline your clan Request when you ask me if you and ace made clan for me to join ask Balboa i screenshot it and sent to her lol after i said i wouldnt join this is the unfathomable you come up with im sorry nobody is as normal as you ..
TIGHTY32
107+
WARRIOR
MABON

Hehe entity why you full of rage :p i love it when you rage but its not what a girl really does i see girls as nice people entity like look at balboa :) i havent actully did anything to you apart from im decline your clan Request when you ask me if you and ace made clan for me to join ask Balboa i screenshot it and sent to her lol after i said i wouldnt join this is the **** you come up with im sorry nobody is as normal as you ..
English?
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

Ill look into it bro and incase you didnt know ugly-entity it is in english
TIGHTY32
107+
WARRIOR
MABON

This is great stuff! Kinda wishing I played on Mabon.
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

Whoho!

Tight u r a *** u *** run in wall and fk ppl, u ks all my friends, ks me and my friends on bosses! Go to *** and be urslef, quit on mabon and start on a other game, none like u exept Elite. We all hate u! A dude monor have that trident u had! Btw he sell it for 100k im only lvl 139 and have the 130 one....U can also buy the *** wepon from monor or smthing and try to be ll 110 b4 i ks u.....*GOOD LUCK* i saw you in ow....and was thinking WoW 0_o U play on ur New acc Legend, and he gonna be ksed forever! Btw my friend in lvl 145 is joining, Or wait that was true all my friends gonna ks u, Cya later Bro....Hope u gonna be lvl 100 b4 next uptate

Dear ur ^Best Friend^
You get what you give
Trust your friend and they gonna trust you.....
Enjoy The Game!

Entity is correct, especially when you are on the wrong side. Here you are happy to be in elite and torment low levels not thinking of what it would be like as one of your victims.
Wettowel (lvl 112+) of Mabon!
-Quit-

This is great stuff! Kinda wishing I played on Mabon.
Believe me when I say you don't.
Retired

Whoho!

Tight u r a *** u *** run in wall and fk ppl, u ks all my friends, ks me and my friends on bosses! Go to *** and be urslef, quit on mabon and start on a other game, none like u exept Elite. We all hate u! A dude monor have that trident u had! Btw he sell it for 100k im only lvl 139 and have the 130 one....U can also buy the *** wepon from monor or smthing and try to be ll 110 b4 i ks u.....*GOOD LUCK* i saw you in ow....and was thinking WoW 0_o U play on ur New acc Legend, and he gonna be ksed forever! Btw my friend in lvl 145 is joining, Or wait that was true all my friends gonna ks u, Cya later Bro....Hope u gonna be lvl 100 b4 next uptate

Dear ur ^Best Friend^
LOL You *** noob you post unfathomable on forums and I've no idea who the *** you are and your one little rager Arena is FFA *** if you don't want me to kill you simple thing is don't go into arena
TIGHTY32
107+
WARRIOR
MABON