Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What happened to wolfgang?

What is happening to wolfgang yesturday they were doing perfect but today they are going quit a lil bit down :?:
World- Mabon
The One and Only , bonlucky1 (lvl 180 rogue)
The Hella Mighty , bumlicky (lvl 108 warrior)
The Legendary , bonlucky (Lvl 115 ranger) Retired R.I.P
Proud Clansman of WolfGang
Former Chieftain of Rebelz

Re: What happened to wolfgang?

What is happening to wolfgang yesturday they were doing perfect but today they are going quit a lil bit down :?:
What do you mean? If I recall right, rebelz use to be one of the best clans in mabon right? Now its a bunch of lvl 30s and two generals and a chief that is try to stay in the top 5.

So my question to you is: why are you worried about wolfgang? Shouldn't you be worried about rebelz?

When you can answer that I might actually give your question the time of day.

Entity
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

Bon, Panem, Ruby, and Deepfreeze r doing better than rebelz imo, and most of all, my clan, with 3 ppl in it: CelticHeroes lmao, fix ur stupid clan bro, and quit losing to noob clans, ur better than that..
THE ONLY TRUE TEMPLAR:

TemplarKnight 94 Warrior
IcelordRanger 93 Ranger
TemplarElite1 120 Rogue
TEMPLARHITMAN 58 Warrior
[/size]

Some clans hit a wall and are in a perpetual lingo where they neither excel or succeed, some clans come together for a few weeks and then dissemble. Wolf gang has been my greatest success in this game , we recently raised the level requirement to level 60 and added a few rules. So what happened to wolf gang was its evolution in trying to become a top clan in mabon. Wolf gangs here to stay and we still haven't reached our full potentia!
AceTheCreator
The original wolf and proud creator of WolfGang

Some clans hit a wall and are in a perpetual lingo where they neither excel or succeed, some clans come together for a few weeks and then dissemble. Wolf gang has been my greatest success in this game , we recently raised the level requirement to level 60 and added a few rules. So what happened to wolf gang was its evolution in trying to become a top clan in mabon. Wolf gangs here to stay and we still haven't reached our full potentia!
woot woot
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)