Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Small gold transfer

There isn't a very high rate for succesful world transfers. Not sure anyone would want to take the risk, however trustable you claim you are, its the internet.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

I don't care about a middlesman or whatever, there is always one person who has to trade things first, its just very risky. You have to understand about what people think about world trading.

In this world there has been far too many account trading, and with it comes acc scamming (their faults) so don't be surprised if people shy away from world transfers.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

From mabon to here. Not much gold, 500k, but it is what it is. Ill take chests, lix, gold, or lux.. Preferably chests but whatever is more convenient for you. For lux will take any mage lux; master grim, hero ammy, hero boots, etc etc. Ty :)
I like how you over exaggerate 500k. It's only 500k. That's the price of a mount and not even the best mount. That's roughly all basic luxs which again is nothing.
World: Sulis
Name: DYLANisBEAST / JuliusCeasar / Nyanta
level: 120 / 222 / 210
Class: Mage / Warrior / Rogue
Clan: Retribution

From mabon to here. Not much gold, 500k, but it is what it is. Ill take chests, lix, gold, or lux.. Preferably chests but whatever is more convenient for you. For lux will take any mage lux; master grim, hero ammy, hero boots, etc etc. Ty :)
I like how you over exaggerate 500k. It's only 500k. That's the price of a mount and not even the best mount. That's roughly all basic luxs which again is nothing.
I came to realize you are just a nihilistic person.
showercurtainlvl 105
fappleslvl 75

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I came to realize you are just a nihilistic person.
I wouldnt take it that far as to say im nihilistic. But people please. I just want a transfer not an argument on the value of my own money. So please if you dont want a transfer, dont post. Ty :)