Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

See ya

Hey everyone,

I'll make this short. I figured I post here in hopes that my online friends will see this. I'm quitting the game for now, so far I have too much going on with work and family. Life in general really. It kinda sucks to be honest, but I will miss all of you and the memories we've shared. Shout out to Araris and Magebrother for being my best buds, love you guys. PhantomLink, barely knew ya, but you're one cool dude. SirJecht... You still suck ;) and shout out to Transcendent and all the ex-IronHavians out there as well as everybody else I know, you all are awesome. I will for sure come back to CelticHeroes to say hi every once in awhile. But for now, see you all later! :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (49.32 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
You get what you give.
KingHrothgar: 130+ Warrior
World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution

Re: See ya

Hey everyone,

I'll make this short. I figured I post here in hopes that my online friends will see this. I'm quitting the game for now, so far I have too much going on with work and family. Life in general really. It kinda sucks to be honest, but I will miss all of you and the memories we've shared. Shout out to Araris and Magebrother for being my best buds, love you guys. PhantomLink, barely knew ya, but you're one cool dude. SirJecht... You still suck ;) and shout out to Transcendent and all the ex-IronHavians out there as well as everybody else I know, you all are awesome. I will for sure come back to CelticHeroes to say hi every once in awhile. But for now, see you all later! :)
Bye :(