Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Damnation growing fast!

Hello Sulis i have just made this post to thank all my clan members who have helped me start off damnation! They didn't know me that well though i told a bit about myself which i shall share with you all now, i am an old player , i have been playing for about 2 years now but mainly on danu. My clan has grown stronger and stronger at a very fast rate and i have big promises for it. We are doing well on bosses in stonevale and a lot of otherworld bosses too! I would also like to thank the people of sulis that have been so kind and welcoming to me when i changed the server (: i think it is great that the number 1 clan is so nice and helpful aswell, a really great job of a clan seeing though most servers have the number 1 clan that kses everything lol so +20 to phule and all of his members , i also like sulis legends though i have to agree there is some scoundrel in the clan, though who can help it running a clan is hard and theres always 2 stories to hear, duny just must not have the time every day so +15 to duny! So over all i think sulis is a great server and so far i love 95% of the people there and im only going to say 1 name of the hated 5% and that must be chace111 but i am sure all of you hate him too! :D so no need for me to explain why.

Boiaz (:
SERVER sulis
ROGUE: 181 boiaz
WARRIOR: 152 Redempt1on
DRUID: 47 Remedy
RANGER: 95 Le0n

Re: Damnation growing fast!

Hello Sulis i have just made this post to thank all my clan members who have helped me start off damnation! They didn't know me that well though i told a bit about myself which i shall share with you all now, i am an old player , i have been playing for about 2 years now but mainly on danu. My clan has gotten weaker and weaker at a very fast rate and i have a couple weird clannies to add to it. We are doing horrible on bosses in stonevale and a lot of otherworld bosses too! I would also like to thank the people of sulis that have been so kind(FrostKnight, woop) and welcoming to me when i had to change the server (: i think it is great that the number 1 clan is so hateful and ksing aswell, a really great job of a clan seeing though most servers have the number 1 clan that helps everyone lol so +0 to phule and all of his members, i also like -SulisLegends- i have to agree there is some awesome people in the clan, Duny is the best. +1,000,000 to duny! So over all i think sulis is a great server and so far i love 95% of the people there and im only going to say one name of the hated 5% and that must be Phule but i am sure all of you hate him too! :D so no need for me to explain why.

Boiaz (:
Last edited by FrostKnight on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Re: Damnation growing fast!

This was just a post to thank people and if u dont like it gtfo , i was perfectly nice in the post i made so i think its best for you to stop turning it to insults.
It's good to be factful and honest. My fingers and mind couldn't help it...
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage