Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ASSASINS bright light is going low......

Oh my god i wish i didnt leave for so long i missed so much. Im sorry. Aw well at least i join trasendent

Yes. That is how I feel. I was gone from Sulis for 3-4.5 months. Not knowing if I was comming back. I arrived back a week ago. I have joined retributions starter clan Trasendent. I do miss ASSASINS. But for now I'm busy finishing of my warden set... See you around!!:):)
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

Monkeyman,
In your sig it says HotHealz is in Endure. I didn't see you in Transcendent, but you're welcome to join us. We're as close to ASSASSINS as there is ;)
TRASCENDENT sucks IM DA BEST, HELL YEA IM da BEST , mae YOU NOOBY CHIEF
Looks like someone's 2 week forum ban is over :lol:

Although judging by the content, the permanent-ban has to be coming soon. Cross yer fingers.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Monkeyman,
In your sig it says HotHealz is in Endure. I didn't see you in Transcendent, but you're welcome to join us. We're as close to ASSASSINS as there is ;)
TRASCENDENT sucks IM DA BEST, HELL YEA IM da BEST , mae YOU NOOBY CHIEF
Looks like someone's 2 week forum ban is over :lol:

Although judging by the content, the permanent-ban has to be coming soon. Cross yer fingers.
+1
I'm making a character in sulus can I join assassin
:D
Hey Allyme, when you make your character, look me or someone else in Trans up. :D
World - Sulis
Mae - lvl 74 druid
Chieftain of Transcendent, training clan for Retribution

I'm making a character in sulus can I join assassin
:D
I still have a Guardian in Assassins, and was the Chief until I made a fatal mistake. I promoted a dead toon Chief, one who's player had deleted it. Assassins is truly dead now. Transcendent and Retribution is full of X-Assassins and the spirit remains.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)