Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why i hate sulis

1. clan of scammers- retribution 2. People hate nicest players- H3ROBigG and Robert 3. Noobs think they are best 4. KingHrothgar is Togarth, OLDMAN HA! 5. S*x in public Kamila&SimonPeter,KaraDark&eyeryone, Wizzyman&Yara
hey, im just a beaver, i'm not biting you

Re: Why i hate sulis

He seems to just be blowing hot air. I wouldnt pay much attention to the poor little noob beaver. Not good to encourage that kind of behavior.
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

Yeah there are some things I cant stand about the game either, but I think this post takes the biscuit. If the game bothers you so much, why are you playing it? More so, why are you wasting your time moaning about it?
Lysyra Retribution Warrior
Arien Transcendent Mage
Sulis

He seems to just be blowing hot air. I wouldnt pay much attention to the poor little noob beaver. Not good to encourage that kind of behavior.
Man ur a poor little noob, wannabe me
seriously? your big comeback is say "im not a noob, your a noob?" :roll: sigh. continuing the convos with you isnt worth it if thats really the best you can come up with. Once in a while i would find a person who i can verbally spar with but you certainly do lack creativity. Sadly, a quick wit isnt something that can be taught. I had such hopes for you.....oh well. Cya around sulis beaver.

LR
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

Dont worry about him lady, hes either an alter ego of the notorius Chace111 or an angry (former) ret member, or sulis, he wouldn't know any of this stuff if he was lower lvl (not that this is true). He just needs to learn that no one cares, hes a machine, if u give him power (by responding to his posts) he'll keep rambling on and making more dumb posts, but some of this is true like people hating H3RO.

~Heltroz Psychology is my thing!

New sig!!!!