Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warden quest

Hello everyone :)

I need to carry out the warden task, collecting disc fragments. Where do I get all the different fragments from?

Thanks!
Moon: Chillmist, Fellfire
Sun: Chillmist, Starspell
Oak: Starspell, Spirehoof
Elm: Starspell, Spirehoof?
Dragon: Falgren

PS: You can get these from the PH's along with the crom series of stuff
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Haha, ok maybe I am being a bit dumb, but what are PH's and what is the crom series of stuff? :oops:

Thanks for the list of enemies :D
PH's are "place holders" to the bosses. Most bosses, besides Aggargoth the big bad lizard, have them.

The "Crom's" that I think you are referring to are the various white crom drops, that look like sheets of paper. There are 5 types, one each for the various classes. Your warrior ones are the Benedictions of Crom.

I will try to help you out with basic frags if you see me in game some time, if I have the time. Welcome to Sulis and clan Transcendent!!!

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Excellent, thanks tog! I will keep my eye open for you :)

I need some good armour and a sword, so if I can avoid spending any hard earned gold at the moment to gain some, then I will. I want to level up as high as I can and join Ret :D
Lysyra Retribution Warrior
Arien Transcendent Mage
Sulis

I need some good armour and a sword, so if I can avoid spending any hard earned gold at the moment to gain some, then I will. I want to level up as high as I can and join Ret :D
Noob.....!!!
hey, im just a beaver, i'm not biting you

Well, I don't know if level 57 counts as a noob, but maybe it does?
Being "Noob" really isn't a level, it a twisted sate of mind. But I doubt you are, from your few posts.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Noob.....!!!
PLease leave sulis fourms i dont think anyone apperciates ur comments or remarks
Arawn
Clan:Best clan ever Badabing!
Tirdybird
Retired
I miss you oZAXo