Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Oh Lugh... My Story

#1
Welcome to lugh, the server that turns the most chill people corrupt.
I came to lugh looking for a fresh start, boy was that a mistake. Alliance turned me into what I am and what I do and I should have joined Plokoon in the Hobnobbers instead of following Neero down the path of Alliance. Because I followed Neero, I was brought into very unhealthy competition as this took place at the very end of the Alliance vs Hobs war, and once I was later kicked for a reason still unclear to me to this very day which of course, upset me very much as I was very very loyal towards Alliance. I brought that unhealthy competition along with me to other clans. I made very regrettable decisions on the forums which created more heat and resulted in more threads being locked once again over on the Lugh forums and tensions were growing high.

Because of the actions that took place inside and outside of Alliance, I probably raged more than I should have and because of this I took matters to the forums and started things I wish I could take back. As I came to the forums I was also introduced to extreme negativity from the forum users that I like to call the endgame forum complainer gang. I hate seeing the game and company I have loved for all these years get bashed everyday by this group of people and it became almost a habit to oppose them as I opposed Alliance. Because of this I was usually bashed because my opinions differed from the rest and this group of people began labeling me a forum troll and I usually retaliated which is also a bad habit I have gained while playing hockey (hockey players are usually hotheads lol).

Anyways, as time went on I grew very loyal towards independent which you probably hear me talking about a lot. I enjoyed everyone in Independent very much and when the clan started to split I was honestly kinda sad which doesn't happen often to me in video games. Generals that I loved started to go inactive and my old friend perk went to Alliance with ista and many soon followed perk. I could tell that people were changing inside Alliance as I did months before and soon after my friendships with these players started to deteriorate and we became enemies. Afterwards there were hardly any of us left, and we gathered what we had left and formed phalanx which was going great at first but we later had difficulties with (surprise) neek and our clan just fell after that. More friends went to Alliance and I gained more enemies as time went on and I later found myself with no other option but to go with elle, and of course that didn't work out so well.

The events of Axis soon followed and I'm sure everyone knows about that.

I regret many decisions I have made while being caught in the moments of unhealthy competition here in lugh and I will try to shape my attitude and get myself to be the player I was when I first arrived here on lugh. I apologize to all of my past friends who I have grown to hate, those including Lady Wonder, Datura, Perkamentus, Istael, well pretty much all Independent members that went to Alliance, everyone in Hobs during my time in Alliance, and yea even Axon who probably received more hate from me than anyone. I apologize to everyone affected by my behavior here in the forums and my attitude ingame.

There will always be bad eggs in Lugh, most of which are outside of Alliance but there are also a few inside. Nothing much I can do about it so I will stop trying. But to people that know me very well in the present and even in the past know that I'm a chill, helpful player that likes to have fun. I just became corrupted by this unhealthy competition like many others here in Lugh.

Many of you do not know who I am in belenus, but I am a well respected old player that was known to cause arena wars to keep things fun if it started to get boring which I have done in the past on Lugh. I go to Belenus and it's like I'm a completely different player that I can't be in Lugh because of my actions and unhealthy competition.

For the sake of myself and those around me, I will change. I'm not kissing ass, I'm not making any of this up, I'm not trying to get everyone to show pity towards me. What I say is the truth and only my actions in the future will prove this to be true. You don't have to believe me if you want, I don't care.
Let's make Lugh great again
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#3
Starry wrote:Cool story. We are still not helping you with your floor bosses tho. 8-)

You aren't cool do you honestly think using your in game strength to talk crap and be a butt especially on an apology topic makes you cool? Wow you have things twisted
Image

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#5
Lugh is basically a communist server now, no more democracy. Like I always say, for the better or for the worse. You decide lugh.

Remember lughians, just because you are happy and have what you want doesn't mean it's right. Morals have meaning too, the world does not revolve around you.
Last edited by Furyion on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#6
Starting off acting the way you have always acted then finishing with an apology doesn't make any sense. If you truly wished to change a simple I'm sorry for all the comments on forum and in game I've made to everyone I will try to be a better player. Would have gone a lot further then what your post did. Your view of lugh is so biased it's not even funny. Do I like everyone in lugh not by a long shot doesn't mean I come to the forums make up crazy lies and fling poo like a chimpanzee. I simply block those I choose not to chat or see them say anything in game. Going forward we will all see if you will truly change or this is just another lie. either way I'll never ever take anything you say as the truth. Everything you say will be taking with a large dump truck of salt.

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#7
Furyion wrote:Lugh is basically a communist server now, no more democracy. Like I always say, for the better or for the worse. You decide lugh.

Your as clueless as gb. play how you want to play and we will do the same. If you truly want change then work for it don't sit talking crap on the forum not bothering to try and change how things are.

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#8
Rahjaten wrote:
Furyion wrote:Lugh is basically a communist server now, no more democracy. Like I always say, for the better or for the worse. You decide lugh.

Your as clueless as gb. play how you want to play and we will do the same. If you truly want change then work for it don't sit talking crap on the forum not bothering to try and change how things are.

I played since 2011, and at least kept tabs on everything the whole time. I have more connections then you think. Now I've done enough directly for lugh, and I don't see a point in trying to change a server that allows this to happen. If lugh wants lugh to be in slavery so be it, but if they want freedom then say so.

Just remember, I hold more control then you assume.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#9
@gb, people get wrapped up in the game that they forget it's only just a game. Tbh I can't remember exactly how we met but ik it's been a few years (closer to 3) and a lot has happened in lugh in that time frame. People take it personally when their gaming is effected.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Lugh Alliance retired- Datura, Merida, Jadis, Svetlana, Xolani
Epona Enigma- Maleficent, Ursula

Re: Oh Lugh... My Story

#10
Furyion wrote:
Rahjaten wrote:
Furyion wrote:Lugh is basically a communist server now, no more democracy. Like I always say, for the better or for the worse. You decide lugh.

Your as clueless as gb. play how you want to play and we will do the same. If you truly want change then work for it don't sit talking crap on the forum not bothering to try and change how things are.

I played since 2011, and at least kept tabs on everything the whole time. I have more connections then you think. Now I've done enough directly for lugh, and I don't see a point in trying to change a server that allows this to happen. If lugh wants lugh to be in slavery so be it, but if they want freedom then say so.

Just remember, I hold more control then you assume.


When you have to point out your own seen importance it's pretty sad. If you have done all that you can or want to do then just go away. stop staying so mad over something you have given up trying to change. Lugh isn't in slavery it's a simple competition for bosses edl dl hrung necro etc.. some are ok with it some aren't. Some want to old lugh back where if you showed up even afk you got a roll. some do not and like it the way it is. There is no greed involved but a difference in how lugh should operate.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests