Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Independent

#11
Wolfenstien wrote:
Furyion wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:Bring back BERSERKERS and SHADOWKRAR!!!

Unless he still plays and the clan still around? Been too long lol

+9000
He would have destroyed them, he was lughs best leader

But he probably won't come back....

So as I always say my help is available to anyone on our side, just ask.

But know this. Lugh can't change unless you the players change. Know that you, the people, have the power therefore you have the choice. For the better or for the worse.


Shadow and toycat were both great leaders. Last I heard, both don't play now which is a shame. Peace would've stayed.

Shadow quit in 2013 and toycat in 2014 I belive.

But it's not because of their absence it happened. Of course it didn't help, but in the end the world ends up deciding what happens.

It is basically a numbers game as it stands, if you want to win you have to think smarter, not harder.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Independent

#12
paggasquid wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Furyion wrote:But know this. Lugh can't change unless you the players change. Know that you, the people, have the power therefore you have the choice. For the better or for the worse.

Wish people would simply understand this, but no one wants to do the work to make lugh a fun server again. Alliance has it so easy that they don't wanna do any of the dirty work (that being putting effort into making lugh a fun server again), and everyone outside of alliance just simply gave up and now people sorta do their own little thing. So frustrating. Gimme some meds Mizza


Lugh is not a fun server? I have plenty of fun with low and high levels, have met loads of fun people that still play in lugh.

If you dont enjoy the server try another one, if that doesnt work maybe switch to another server?:)

Also what do you mean with dirty work? Lol

And yessss take your meds... right now you are so confused it almost sounded like you loved us.

Lugh is a pretty stale server. Alliance does the same ol routine boss fights with ZERO competition where as everyone else don't do squat (besides a few edl 5*s that we somehow are able to kill). Some may like it, but ik for sure that a good majority don't. Just take a look at how many people left this past year from both sides.

I would never leave because I don't want to start over, it was hard enough for me to nearly reach 200 and I most certainly don't wanna throw away a year worth of work.

Already explained what I meant by the dirty work .-.

Me loving Alliance? Do you need some meds? Perhaps we can share.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#14
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Wish people would simply understand this, but no one wants to do the work to make lugh a fun server again. Alliance has it so easy that they don't wanna do any of the dirty work (that being putting effort into making lugh a fun server again), and everyone outside of alliance just simply gave up and now people sorta do their own little thing. So frustrating. Gimme some meds Mizza


Lugh is not a fun server? I have plenty of fun with low and high levels, have met loads of fun people that still play in lugh.

If you dont enjoy the server try another one, if that doesnt work maybe switch to another server?:)

Also what do you mean with dirty work? Lol

And yessss take your meds... right now you are so confused it almost sounded like you loved us.

Lugh is a pretty stale server. Alliance does the same ol routine boss fights with ZERO competition where as everyone else don't do squat (besides a few edl 5*s that we somehow are able to kill). Some may like it, but ik for sure that a good majority don't. Just take a look at how many people left this past year from both sides.

I would never leave because I don't want to start over, it was hard enough for me to nearly reach 200 and I most certainly don't wanna throw away a year worth of work.

Already explained what I meant by the dirty work .-.

Me loving Alliance? Do you need some meds? Perhaps we can share.



You know nothing. Our level req had to be raised because we got too many new recruits and too many people applied.

Get over it, take your meds and stop crying in that 'blame-everything-on-alliance-corner'.

It's just sad. I play this game because I enjoy it and people both in avande and alliance pretty much enjoy the game as well. If you dont, then just quit. You have build yourself such a bad reputation that no one takes you seriously anymore, even on other servers. Maybe its even good for you to start over somewhere else.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Independent

#15
You say you enjoy this game and yet I see you almost daily complaining about the game features, if you don't like it then just quit. Lugh is a boring server, just because you like it and you like to assume others like it doesn't mean lugh is a wonderful server. You see a lot more people leaving lugh to other servers then people coming here. So many have left that I lost count, and here you are saying lugh is fine. Tell me, what do you want more: continue things the way they are and watch more and more leave just so you can continue to fill your bank with items no one will ever use, or, do something about this dying server. All we want is Alliance to open their eyes, because we can't fix lugh with the small numbers we have. I don't give two spell caster about my rep, I got more things to worry about in game then a rep that doesn't affect me.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#16
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:You say you enjoy this game and yet I see you almost daily complaining about the game features, if you don't like it then just quit. Lugh is a boring server, just because you like it and you like to assume others like it doesn't mean lugh is a wonderful server. You see a lot more people leaving lugh to other servers then people coming here. So many have left that I lost count, and here you are saying lugh is fine. Tell me, what do you want more: continue things the way they are and watch more and more leave just so you can continue to fill your bank with items no one will ever use, or, do something about this dying server. All we want is Alliance to open their eyes, because we can't fix lugh with the small numbers we have. I don't give two ***** about my rep, I got more things to worry about in game then a rep that doesn't affect me.


You are 100% right, although you have not backed it up with any evidence, no point arguing here since you will never get the point:)
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Independent

#17
paggasquid wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:You say you enjoy this game and yet I see you almost daily complaining about the game features, if you don't like it then just quit. Lugh is a boring server, just because you like it and you like to assume others like it doesn't mean lugh is a wonderful server. You see a lot more people leaving lugh to other servers then people coming here. So many have left that I lost count, and here you are saying lugh is fine. Tell me, what do you want more: continue things the way they are and watch more and more leave just so you can continue to fill your bank with items no one will ever use, or, do something about this dying server. All we want is Alliance to open their eyes, because we can't fix lugh with the small numbers we have. I don't give two ***** about my rep, I got more things to worry about in game then a rep that doesn't affect me.


You are 100% right, although you have not backed it up with any evidence, no point arguing here since you will never get the point:)

Back what up with evidence? I'll never get what point?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#18
Ahhh....I miss playing. Had some good times. Life is too busy now and can't find the time to play. I may pop on to check out the updates and say Hi!
Cheers
Squidy


World - Lugh

Squidyfinn lvl 191+ Mage
SpaceCabbage 'aka Peenus' lvl 221+ Warrior



To my enemies, sniff my farts!

Re: Independent

#19
squidyfinn wrote:Ahhh....I miss playing. Had some good times. Life is too busy now and can't find the time to play. I may pop on to check out the updates and say Hi!

Space!!!!!!! He lives!!! :o
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#20
Datura wrote::roll: Get over it, go to epona and drain your rl bank account for dl and higher quest items

lol I'm not taking the easy way out. Besides, I'm 2 red conjurings away from an edl set and just recently got my dl weapon so why leave? Most certainly not willing to start over on another server
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest