Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Independent

#21
Indep couldn't keep their s*** together. Not anyone's fault but indep. why u digging up graves?
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Lugh Alliance retired- Datura, Merida, Jadis, Svetlana, Xolani
Epona Enigma- Maleficent, Ursula

Re: Independent

#22
Datura wrote:Indep couldn't keep their s*** together. Not anyone's fault but indep. why u digging up graves?

Because digging up graves is the only option :roll:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#23
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Datura wrote:Indep couldn't keep their s*** together. Not anyone's fault but indep. why u digging up graves?

Because digging up graves is the only option :roll:


Start digging your own grave then and please stop being an annoying forum troll :*
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Independent

#24
paggasquid wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Datura wrote:Indep couldn't keep their s*** together. Not anyone's fault but indep. why u digging up graves?

Because digging up graves is the only option :roll:


Start digging your own grave then and please stop being an annoying forum troll :*

Aha you're so funny
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#26
Abigaele wrote:Independent is nothing but a memory now. Just like the clan banks that we all donated to.
I wonder who ended up with all of that loot?

DamnStraight has the banks and he still logs on which is nice. Although he is hesitant when gearing ex Independent members because of the large amount of them that moved to alliance. Although since Independent died, the bank and all of the items that were given out from indeps bank are all free game, meaning if you claim it to be yours, then it's yours
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#27
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Abigaele wrote:Independent is nothing but a memory now. Just like the clan banks that we all donated to.
I wonder who ended up with all of that loot?

DamnStraight has the banks and he still logs on which is nice. Although he is hesitant when gearing ex Independent members because of the large amount of them that moved to alliance. Although since Independent died, the bank and all of the items that were given out from indeps bank are all free game, meaning if you claim it to be yours, then it's yours


We recently had this happen on Morrigan where the clan Zagalo died because the chief couldn't be active and since only he could access bank we couldn't progress as fast and people left. I would hate to think that all the loot would be left to rot on an inactive account or sold. It's in an awkward situations because in our case for Zagalo I feel leaving was justified no matter where exmembers ended up.

Re: Independent

#28
Xsyklz wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Abigaele wrote:Independent is nothing but a memory now. Just like the clan banks that we all donated to.
I wonder who ended up with all of that loot?

DamnStraight has the banks and he still logs on which is nice. Although he is hesitant when gearing ex Independent members because of the large amount of them that moved to alliance. Although since Independent died, the bank and all of the items that were given out from indeps bank are all free game, meaning if you claim it to be yours, then it's yours

We recently had this happen on Morrigan where the clan Zagalo died because the chief couldn't be active and since only he could access bank we couldn't progress as fast and people left. I would hate to think that all the loot would be left to rot on an inactive account or sold. It's in an awkward situations because in our case for Zagalo I feel leaving was justified no matter where exmembers ended up.

That must suck having the clan bank on an inactive player. For us when independent was close to dying, DamnStraight was one of the last active generals that had the bank and since Independent was nearly dead he was given permission by the chief to make a new independent like clan and take the bank with. So Phalanx was created and we started the process of transferring independents bank to the new phalanx bank. Phalanx was successful for the most part, we did dl on a regular basis, did hrung a couple times and gained quit a few ex independent members. After awhile DamnStaight started going inactive and people started to leave which made people upset. It wasn't until recently DamnStraight started playing again (kinda) and the bank was once again brought back to life. Many disagree that independents bank is pretty much all DamnStraight's but he was the one that kept the bank alive and he does sometimes help ex independent players. Him and I (we are the only 2 left in Phalanx) also agreed to make the bank a clan bank once again if Independent (or an independent like clan) were to come back.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#29
@GhostlyBlaze
What you need to realize is that the cards have all played out in their favor, by chance or by design. The "Non-Alliance" side could have flourished, with many good people and high level toons. The thing is, this never occurred due to a variety of reasons that can all be traced back to a single individual (I think we all know who i'm talking about here). She single-handedly turned away many people on our side and sowed the seeds of division through the people that remained.

It is likely that the "Non-Alliance" side will never be capable of anything further than hrung, due to the simple fact that she is the "leader", or at very least contains much influence, and has single-handedly done more to benefit Alliance than anyone inside Alliance. This, combined with how toxic she is, makes me suspect that there is simply no way, after all the people she has sent packing due to her toxicity, that she has any good intention for you or anyone else outside of Alliance.

If this was planned out by Alliance, kudos to them. They have managed to destroy all opposition to Alliance and now reign supreme over Lugh. Congratulations. If however this was not intentionally done, just know that you made the right decision kicking her out. I would to under the same circumstances. The cards are now all in your hands. I hope you play them wisely and will positively influence and treat well newcomers to Lugh.

I message for you @GhostlyBlaze. Something like Independent will never exist on Lugh again, due to the amount of people that left and the toxicity of current leadership. Your'e better off just laying low for a while, along with the few others that remain, till Alliance breaks apart. Just enjoy the game without ambition, stop being so invested. All powers fall, history informs us, and alliance is no exception. Also, wake up to the fact that you're just a source of amusement for various member of this forum, and by extension at least a few members of alliance, and your just giving them a reason to stick around. Who is paggasquid without you? I would appreciate if you left the forums, or created a new account to be serious on. I have seen through my time in game with you and reading a few of your posts that you do have some points and intelligence, but this is ruined by your reputation. A bonus of this would be by extension people like paggsquid would stop using you as an excuse to be an eyesore. I don't think you're a bad guy but you just need to chill out, Have some respect for those that are gone and shut up about the way things used to be. Again, it wont last forever. Just build you're reputation. I don't mind this thread, though i see it as an example how everything gets derailed when you're involved.

I will not log back in to Lugh until something changes. Ever since i started really getting into the game, all i wanted was to find was the right clan, which i can dedicate my time, money and resources to. Unfortunately, all available options currently disappoint. Also, if things are going to change you-know-who needs to go

Re: Independent

#30
xGAYLORDx wrote:@GhostlyBlaze
What you need to realize is that the cards have all played out in their favor, by chance or by design. The "Non-Alliance" side could have flourished, with many good people and high level toons. The thing is, this never occurred due to a variety of reasons that can all be traced back to a single individual (I think we all know who i'm talking about here). She single-handedly turned away many people on our side and sowed the seeds of division through the people that remained.

It is likely that the "Non-Alliance" side will never be capable of anything further than hrung, due to the simple fact that she is the "leader", or at very least contains much influence, and has single-handedly done more to benefit Alliance than anyone inside Alliance. This, combined with how toxic she is, makes me suspect that there is simply no way, after all the people she has sent packing due to her toxicity, that she has any good intention for you or anyone else outside of Alliance.

If this was planned out by Alliance, kudos to them. They have managed to destroy all opposition to Alliance and now reign supreme over Lugh. Congratulations. If however this was not intentionally done, just know that you made the right decision kicking her out. I would to under the same circumstances. The cards are now all in your hands. I hope you play them wisely and will positively influence and treat well newcomers to Lugh.

I message for you @GhostlyBlaze. Something like Independent will never exist on Lugh again, due to the amount of people that left and the toxicity of current leadership. Your'e better off just laying low for a while, along with the few others that remain, till Alliance breaks apart. Just enjoy the game without ambition, stop being so invested. All powers fall, history informs us, and alliance is no exception. Also, wake up to the fact that you're just a source of amusement for various member of this forum, and by extension at least a few members of alliance, and your just giving them a reason to stick around. Who is paggasquid without you? I would appreciate if you left the forums, or created a new account to be serious on. I have seen through my time in game with you and reading a few of your posts that you do have some points and intelligence, but this is ruined by your reputation. A bonus of this would be by extension people like paggsquid would stop using you as an excuse to be an eyesore. I don't think you're a bad guy but you just need to chill out, Have some respect for those that are gone and shut up about the way things used to be. Again, it wont last forever. Just build you're reputation. I don't mind this thread, though i see it as an example how everything gets derailed when you're involved.

I will not log back in to Lugh until something changes. Ever since i started really getting into the game, all i wanted was to find was the right clan, which i can dedicate my time, money and resources to. Unfortunately, all available options currently disappoint. Also, if things are going to change you-know-who needs to go

I like this post
World: Lugh

Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Clan: Alliance

Retired

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests