Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

History of lugh and the clans

"History from 2013-now" A long time ago in the days of The clan ancients was formed on lugh and grew to power under the reign of Great chieftain toycat ruling clan in lugh at the time and a clan not to mess with and as syndicate and red branch grew but over time the clan Ancients and soon deteriorated as well as Other clans and clans like "Alliance" and "hobnobbers" grew larger and Ancients stayed the same some of whom can be found wandering today far and wide And then Alliance took over under chieftain Axon and grew into power and as alliance ruled more and more dreaming of being great heroes joined this clan or left hobnobbers for them then as tensions grew between hobnobbers and Alliance and a war was declared between these 2 clans many battles were fought and many loses could be found from either side but alliance came just barely victorious while hobnobbers still fought hard Then people started to leave hobnobbers and joined a new clan "Independent" Whom seeked to have independence from hobnobbers and alliance and create their own clan Tiried of alliances dominant rule Rised from the ashes and many people came from alliance and hobnobbers and many more to seek independence And as independence keeps growing alliance is having a harder time competing and boss battles although alliance still conquers most of the mightiest bosses it wasn't what it used to be and as independent is growing larger and although independent had been under the reign of great chieftain perkamentis (Who left to alliance) and chief space cabbage as ruler of this day then their is Chief Axon leader of alliance witch is by far the biggest clan and only exepts those of high levels while Independant exepts those even of low level
A lot of the time independent is used as a stepping stone before players move on to alliance although a lot stay in the clan or go inactive...To be continued...
Last edited by Scorpionzz on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: History of lugh and the clans

The difference between Independent and Alliance is that the members of Independent are all loyal to the clan and truly have a fun time where as Alliance's members are made up of people only seeking for better gear. Alliance doesn't have the greatest/kindest chief (I've seen much better chiefs since my beginning in 2011) where as our current chief SpaceCabbage is a kind chief that has a great potential to be an amazing leader that can lead us through any conflict and can deal with the drama with the correct manor. The leaders of Alliance are blinded by power and greed and care more about their banks than their members where as the leaders of Independent do whatever it takes to get their clannies geared and they are whiling to camp out dl bosses for the purpose of other clan members. Yes Alliance has greater power but at the cost of greed. I was a former member of Alliance so I have experienced the greed and lack for loyalty they have first handed.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

The difference between Independent and Alliance is that the members of Independent are all loyal to the clan and truly have a fun time where as Alliance's members are made up of people only seeking for better gear. Alliance doesn't have the greatest/kindest chief (I've seen much better chiefs since my beginning in 2011) where as our current chief SpaceCabbage is a kind chief that has a great potential to be an amazing leader that can lead us through any conflict and can deal with the drama with the correct manor. The leaders of Alliance are blinded by power and greed and care more about their banks than their members where as the leaders of Independent do whatever it takes to get their clannies geared and they are whiling to camp out dl bosses for the purpose of other clan members. Yes Alliance has greater power but at the cost of greed. I was a former member of Alliance so I have experienced the greed and lack for loyalty they have first handed.
Very true ;)

Sounds more like you are mad you got kicked;)

Butt hurt much :lol:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Ok Guys.

Please stop with these sort of topics. Lately the tensions have improved between clans and I can always talk to Axon about most issues that affect the harmony of the game. Changes that I have noticed more recently -
Griefing has stopped
Abuse is declining
Respectful lock battles
Leaders from both sides can openly discuss issues with mostly positive outcomes

Not everyone will get along but respect goes a long way. This is what I expect from clannies going forward. These topics just create issues that distract us from enjoying the game.

Cheers
SpaceCabbage
Cheers
Squidy

World - Lugh

Squidyfinn lvl 191+ Mage
SpaceCabbage 'aka Peenus' lvl 221+ Warrior

To my enemies, sniff my farts!

These topics show others about what the two top clans are really about.
They also spread a lot of misinformation. For example,
The clan ancients was formed on lugh and grew to power under the reign of Great chieftain natedog ruling clan in lugh at the time and a clan not to mess with
Natedog was the chief of Ancients? News to me.

In my opinion, the post was made to create drama.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan