Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: History of lugh and the clans

I find it funny how this server used to be a pretty peaceful place where everyone got along and there was no fighting... And then axon comes along and creates alliance and ruins everything, people quit the game, hatered rises towards each other, alliance goes full blown savage and goes Dom, clans fall, people are panicing trying to decide whether they should join alliance or not, all the old clans fall apart and the only clan left that faces off with alliance is independent, independent lose members that end up joining alliance, smaller clans form hoping to bring back the old lugh, people outside of the alliance emipire struggle to find gear because alliance sucks every boss dry, leaving clans starving. Can't believe I was apart of this nonsense... Let's be honest here now, 70% of alliances members are only there for the gear, if indep somehow went Dom, all those players would slowly start to move to indep :lol: funny how some of their members used to be anti alliance :lol: way to stay strong guys :lol:
You're a little bit mis-informed if you think that this server used to be peaceful, or has had a relatively peaceful path up until Alliance. Lugh has always been full of drama, fighting, childish and abusive behaviour, and that won't ever change. The most common misconception which needs to stop being believed is that Alliance are a pack of selfish bandits who have devastated and terrorised the server. Sure, their going dom has completed altered Lugh's path, but that doesn't mean that they are responsible for the majority of the abuse, the drama, the fights, the griefing etc etc.... In actuality, although Alliance has instigated some pretty shady situations, most of which were resolved anyway, the rest of Lugh has been far worse, and far more consistent in their abusive behaviour and persecution of Alliance members. Even towards newer members that held no responsibility or ties to the initial troubles, or of some members that would never join in on the drama, but would still get targeted due to the name above their heads....

In regards to you stating that 70% of Alliance members are only in it for gear, well, this is not true at all, not even close in fact, as if that were true, then would you not think that after being sufficiently geared, that those 70% would leave, and join the other side of the server to aid them instead? I was in Alliance, so I know how most of the people who were there at the time treated each other, treated the clan and the clans ideals, and what they were there for. So, let me tell you, they are far more of a clan, far more of a team, than what the rest of the server has displayed recently, as they are actually in it together, and not for their own personal gains (most of them at least). Even within independent, we have recently found out that a few members were only with us for 'easy' gear, or because they were refused entry to Alliance.

I may have left Alliance due to not agreeing with a dominant stance, but that does not mean that what I say isn't true, as a lot of their members are good people, its simply just that you all on the 'hate alliance forever' bandwagon are just too blinded by your petty hatred and anger to see any small part of the truth.

I may have left Alliance due to not agreeing with a dominant stance
....you've been inactive WAY too long,
& seem to be unaware that you are
in a Dom clan named Independent.
lol it's funny how people don't understand what a Dom clan is... A Dom clan is the dominant clan of a world... There can only be one Dom clan and that clan is alliance. Get your facts together, you actually may have to use your head ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

lol it's funny how people don't understand what a Dom clan is... A Dom clan is the dominant clan of a world... There can only be one Dom clan and that clan is alliance. Get your facts together, you actually may have to use your head ;)
Lmao you don't know anything bro, better just stay quiet .

Sorry, but I haven't been inactive way too long, I have only recently been inactive due to completing assignments and studying for end of semester exams for university.

I am aware that Independent has taken a dominant stance as well, and that was an effort in order to efficiently pull in all the stray players to unite the remnants of Lugh, and to ease communication troubles between clans and with boss calls. I personally did not support Independent taking a dom stance, but since the clan is based upon majority votes, in which everyone gets a say in whats happening, the opinion of a single general didn't outweigh the overall decision. That being said, even though I am opposed to dominance, that does not mean that I would leave the clan, as for how Lugh currently stands, it is basically comprised of two dominant clans, so that issue was no longer avoidable.

So please, get your facts straight before you attempt to imply that I am contradicting myself, or when commenting on something without truely knowing anything about it.

Cheers

^^^^^^^^ no comment except ima *S*M*H & L*M*A*O

^^^^^^^^ thanks for putting that mildly, Mild :lol:

So please, get your facts straight before you attempt to imply that I am contradicting myself, or when commenting on something without truely knowing anything about it.

Cheers
^^^^^^^^
i didn't attempt to nor imply nor misinterpret any facts...
Nor did i imply that you contradicted yourself, you did by simply being inactive & unaware of the server at the current time & of past months since your absence.
And i do Truely know about these said facts, because i am there & have not been inactive.
Maybe its you who needs to get your facts straight, starting with playing in Lugh & witnessing the "facts" 1st hand before making your (out dated/up dated) summary of Lugh.
Clan Independent is not even a fraction of what it once was, when you were even somewhat active.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

^^^^^^^^ no comment except ima *S*M*H & L*M*A*O

^^^^^^^^ thanks for putting that mildly, Mild :lol:

Cheers
^^^^^^^^
i didn't attempt to nor imply nor misinterpret any facts...
Nor did i imply that you contradicted yourself, you did by simply being inactive & unaware of the server at the current time & of past months since your absence.
And i do Truely know about these said facts, because i am there & have not been inactive.
Maybe its you who needs to get your facts straight, starting with playing in Lugh & witnessing the "facts" 1st hand before making your (out dated/up dated) summary of Lugh.
Clan Independent is not even a fraction of what it once was, when you were even somewhat active.
I have actually only been inactive for a few weeks, and during that whole time I have been talking to clannies and the other generals about what is happening in the server, so I am quite aware of what is currently happening, both inside, and outside of the clan.