Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh:Alliance Theme Song

Lol I am a traitor?

And the moment people go inactive your team is falling apart. No offence but with no goal in mind it's quite logical that you just quit when there is nothing to do.
Are you saying you aren't a traitor? If so that's the biggest bs I've ever heard out of you. Every single alliance member is a traitor and you can't say no to that.
I am a traitor to what? A failing system? Am I forced to play by an old system for some pixels made by people that have left the game long ago?

You just sound mad and butthurt man.
Those were lughs rules and you betrayed Lugh just in case you didn't know. Just like your chief. :)

I guess the majority of the end-game players are traitors then.

If you think that's a traitor I am proud to be one. Evolved a failing system into a usefull fair distribution system with the best cooperation we have ever seen in lugh.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

If you think that's a traitor I am proud to be one. Evolved a failing system into a usefull fair distribution system with the best cooperation we have ever seen in lugh.
I have to admit that the alliance system gets people geared faster

I have to admit that the alliance system gets people geared faster
It really does. The only benefit of the old system is that you can sell boss drops for gold.

But with the old system players got geared way slower, alot of people were under geared and only a few people with a handfull of alts got geared to the max.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lmao the best cooperation. There's no cooperation. And the system was fine it just needed a few more touches. It shouldn't have been changed. What alliance is doing is just selfish and greedy.

Lmao the best cooperation. There's no cooperation. And the system was fine it just needed a few more touches. It shouldn't have been changed. What alliance is doing is just selfish and greedy.
Best cooperation in-clan. The fact no clan can even oppose is a result from that.

I have been in alot of clans, they were nice as well. Alliance works the most effective in-clan eith each other compared to all other clans in lugh.

Again you call us greedy, while all we want is to gear EVERY clan member as good as possible.

The old lugh system supported hoarders that got the best gear in game at the expense of other players. Basically you are saying that people who want to gear each other as good as possible are greedy, but people who solely want to win a drop to sell it are not greedy. That is very twisted.

And if the system was fine, why did it need some touches according to you? What touches are you referring to and by whom should those be enforced?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I think the problem will be solved if more clans try this system, just for once to see if it works if more clans do it. I mean why not :D you can gear your clanmates alot faster and maby it solves the problem.

Best cooperation in-clan. The fact no clan can even oppose is a result from that.

I have been in alot of clans, they were nice as well. Alliance works the most effective in-clan eith each other compared to all other clans in lugh.

Again you call us greedy, while all we want is to gear EVERY clan member as good as possible.

The old lugh system supported hoarders that got the best gear in game at the expense of other players. Basically you are saying that people who want to gear each other as good as possible are greedy, but people who solely want to win a drop to sell it are not greedy. That is very twisted.

And if the system was fine, why did it need some touches according to you? What touches are you referring to and by whom should those be enforced?
Who said anything about selling drops? Last time I checked dl items weren't being sold when dl first came out. Whats greedy is that alliance would like to gear every clan member as good as possible rather than gear every player in lugh as good as possible. By it needed a little touches I mean if there is a lvl 220 warrior and a lvl 60 warrior and lvl 60 event boss drops a warrior axe or ring or brace it should automatically go to the lvl 60 because the 220 doesn't need. The system was fine because it worked people were getting geared at a good pace and everyone was happy. The system is what made lugh special and I don't understand why you joined lugh if you didn't like the rules.

I think the problem will be solved if more clans try this system, just for once to see if it works if more clans do it. I mean why not :D you can gear your clanmates alot faster and maby it solves the problem.
Gears your clan members first and what about the other clans and other members of lugh? What will happen to them? They'll get nothing and pretty much be forced to join a clan just for boss drops their lvl. It would be a world where the top clans get the drops only.