Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New to Lugh!

Hey all, new player here!
My name is Astor, but I also go by Aealla

I have no clue how the clans thing works, but I was hoping to join one that will let me play through end game without hopping!

I read the 'A bit about Lugh' post, and was thinking Ancients looked good. Who should I talk to about that?
Hoping to see you guys in game!
-Astor
Astor - Rogue

Aealla - Druid

Re: New to Lugh!

Oh, just saw the part about ancients being level 170 requirement.

Guess I should try aftermath instead
Astor - Rogue

Aealla - Druid

Hey, welcome to Lugh.

Ancients and Aftermath are both dead clans, just saying.
The 'A bit about Lugh' post isnt up to date anymore.

Top endgame clan in Lugh is Alliance. The clan Hobnobbers and Independet are trying to be endgame too i think, not very succesfully tho.

Just a warning: im sure some people are going to tell you how bad clan Alliance is and that you shouldnt join them and bla bla.
Best is to make your own experience

Hey Astor. Welcome to lugh! What bb said is very legit. Alliance is the main strongest clan and can take down any boss in this game except gelebron(yet ;)).

Hobknobbers and indipendent are nice clans as well. They do not have a really active end-game though but are very nice for the mid-levels.

Message me in game on one of my toons and I'll be happy to give you some more info about this server. The post smartone made is not up-to-date anymore, because alot has changed.

Cheers Mizza
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Welcome to lugh ! :)
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Welcome to Lugh!
One other point about clans. Alliance is the only clan on our server with the dominant clan philosophy. Meaning they don't cooperate with players out of clan. If you are cool with that and want to get to end game quickly, Alliance is a good choice. If you want to cooperate with other clans and willing to advance at a moderate pace, I suggest Independants or Hobs. Either way is fine, it is just a matter of personal preference.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Welcome to Lugh!
One other point about clans. Alliance is the only clan on our server with the dominant clan philosophy. Meaning they don't cooperate with players out of clan. If you are cool with that and want to get to end game quickly, Alliance is a good choice. If you want to cooperate with other clans and willing to advance at a moderate pace, I suggest Independants or Hobs. Either way is fine, it is just a matter of personal preference.
Thanks for the info :)
Astor - Rogue

Aealla - Druid

Welcome to Lugh!
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Welcome to Lugh!
This is partly untrue. We do cooperate with a lower level clan called 'angel'

The difference between alliance and the other clans is that alliance uses an app called wechat to discuss who should get drops and everyone gets geared to their max potential.

The other clans roll with a dice on boss drops and it's a matter of luck to win a drop here. The more toons you bring to this fight the more rolls you have.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Welcome to Lugh!
This is partly untrue. We do cooperate with a lower level clan called 'angel'

The difference between alliance and the other clans is that alliance uses an app called wechat to discuss who should get drops and everyone gets geared to their max potential.

The other clans roll with a dice on boss drops and it's a matter of luck to win a drop here. The more toons you bring to this fight the more rolls you have.
Why did Alliance decide to cooperate with one clan (Angel) but not with any other clan on the server? Just curious about the reasoning behind this decision.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan