Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Transfer to lugh

Hey guys it's me (Lonelyness2) from Morrigan and I've decided I want to transfer to Lugh (because I hear it's a friendly place) and I was wondering (because I'm a 3 year player noob ':D) how does one transfer worlds and would anyone be able to help me once I arrive in Lugh?

Re: Transfer to lugh

* it was a friendly place
I'm sorry to tell you it isn't anymore :( from what I've heard, the most friendly is Epona now
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Lugh is no longer the mythological server it once was.

At this moment, Lugh went from a cooperative multi-clan server to a one clan dominant server who kills all bosses on the spot (Necro is planned)

If you were planning on coming here expecting to be all bosses open to the public, anyone of level requirement being able to roll for their class drops... that's changed.

If you still would like to come, expect lock battles at all major world bosses, and DL/EDL bosses. Clan options are as follows: Alliance, the dominant clan. Level 170 req, feeder clan is Acolytes. TheHobnobbers, next biggest clan, no real level req, just depends on the person (who they are as a person/player). Ancients and Syndicate were/are other higher level clans with players who have joined forces with Hobs or Virus (a clan created to reclaim Lugh, but due to some issues semi-disbanded). Both Ancients and Syndicate still have members in them, but quite a few have left the server or quit the game due to how things have turned on this server.

So if you're looking for the Lugh of old, it doesn't exist at the moment. The rest of the server is trying to restore things to how they were, at least to some extent.

As for server transfers, there's a couple ways to go about it.

Get a middle man that is trusted on each server and have them hold items while you switch back and forth between worlds.

Dual device and trade at the same time on both worlds.

Also do your due diligence to make sure that the person you are trading with is trustworthy.

Second comment is 100% true and 4th comment is from a Alliance member. But youre still welcome, just know what side to choose ;)
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Lugh is still a good server. is it different then it used to be only slightly. If your willing to but in effort and yes time no matter what clan you choose drops will come. atthe end of the day do what you want and enjoy your game time.