Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

bummer

The beauty of Lugh was that we could all cooperate and be in the clans of our choice. There was never any issue with friendships outside of clan. we would cooperate and do things the 'lugh' way. It wasn't the fastest, or most efficient - but it was inclusive and open-minded - goals that are worthy by themselves. We have now become a 'might makes right' server. all that was special and fun about Lugh is now gone.

I was told today that i can no longer dice. The message was clear - if i ever wanted to make any progress with my toon, i needed to join Alliance. They were nice about it, but I cannot play in a way that is so hypocritical to my way of thinking (i tried it once, on an alt, i quickly found it repugnant and stopped).

I apologize, but i have neither the time nor $$ to mount some sort of comeback. I will check in periodically and will be happy to help anyone with bosses.

I apologize to all the loyal Ancients out there - our clan is still friendly, but is now insignificant. I will not take it personally should you choose a different clan. Sorry Toycat.

It has been a fun 3 years. Take care all.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Re: bummer

:'( take care Eventhough idk your ign
That's Akbar, ancients chief.
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

Akbar - I have known you ever since I can remember joining Celtic Heroes. You have always been an admirable figure, keeping a level head and generously providing for your clan, Ancients. With your loss, Ancients has lost. Lugh has lost. It's a shame that that your career had to end this way.

If I don't see you in game again, I want to thank you for all the help you have given me over the past few years. I hope you still do stay at least partly active. It is a real shame and Lugh has truly lost a great player. All the best.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Bye Akbar. No offense, but your quitting because the free rides of lugh are over. I wish you all the best.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Take care AK! Good luck in life man.
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

It is sad to see you go,hopefully one day you can come back and enjoy this great server once the dust has settled.

Good luck see you in the future.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Take care Ak, i wish you all the best for your life. Maybe one day you will come and change your mind :D
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Bye Akbar. No offense, but your quitting because the free rides of lugh are over. I wish you all the best.
you know, i wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if i talked down to people like this. how arrogant, selfish, and inconsiderate can one be? to cast aside your friends and those that helped you get to where you are... to put material possessions and arrogance in the way of honor and integrity. you and your friends should be ashamed of your actions. your actions are characteristic of someone that belongs in jail. if you keep acting like this that may just be where you'll end up.

i'm not so sure what you mean by free rides? your clannies are the so called people that got free rides too. i 'wish' YOU the best Critz. maybe one day you'll wake up and realize that treating good honest people like they are inferior is simply not the right thing to do. this is how you lose friendship. you can say what you want about me but at least i still have my integrity, and i didn't and NEVER will sell out my friends to get ahead in this game.

-Raijin, the one who cares..

you know, i wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if i talked down to people like this. how arrogant, selfish, and inconsiderate can one be? to cast aside your friends and those that helped you get to where you are... to put material possessions and arrogance in the way of honor and integrity. you and your friends should be ashamed of your actions. your actions are characteristic of someone that belongs in jail. if you keep acting like this that may just be where you'll end up.

i'm not so sure what you mean by free rides? your clannies are the so called people that got free rides too. i 'wish' YOU the best Critz. maybe one day you'll wake up and realize that treating good honest people like they are inferior is simply not the right thing to do. this is how you lose friendship. you can say what you want about me but at least i still have my integrity, and i didn't and NEVER will sell out my friends to get ahead in this game.

-Raijin, the one who cares..
Off topic bro, stick to the goodbye
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220