Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

Looks like 8 isn't going banned after all. Grats on not being banned:) now we shall all continue with our daily lives. Ps. When is this poll over?
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Looks like 8 isn't going banned after all. Grats on not being banned:) now we shall all continue with our daily lives. Ps. When is this poll over?
It was over a number of days ago when people decided to post votes for other players.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I will note that, at least when I've been around, things have been civil for the last week or so. It has been far more pleasant to play. Let's keep it that way, please.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

nice work 8, hate to see people banned because dominant clans are trying to push their weight around. Very happy that you didnt
I wouldve +1 this well before alliance was even created, dont just assume its because a clan pits a ban vote that its all because theyre trying to push their weight around.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Considering the recent issues with the forum, it would be understandable if the OP wanted to extend the comment/voting period beyond the usual time period of 1 week.

I would like to point out the last time be banned a player the votes in favor of the ban vs. votes against was approximately 4:1 in favor of the ban. Currently, we stand at about 2:1 against the ban of o8o. I think we can safely conclude that o8o isn’t banned but I will leave it to the OP to close the vote.

@Critz: When do you want to wrap this up?

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Considering the recent issues with the forum, it would be understandable if the OP wanted to extend the comment/voting period beyond the usual time period of 1 week.

I would like to point out the last time be banned a player the votes in favor of the ban vs. votes against was approximately 4:1 in favor of the ban. Currently, we stand at about 2:1 against the ban of o8o. I think we can safely conclude that o8o isn’t banned but I will leave it to the OP to close the vote.

@Critz: When do you want to wrap this up?
Very thoughtful of you RR, I know you had a great time on this thread. Unfortunately it has come to a close. As said before: it was over when players posted votes for non-forumers.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]