Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

@ Lasciel
uhhh...
Clap Clap Clap...
& Bravo.

You believe in what you want, and i believe in what i want.  Your above post  in my opinion, is as bogus like the rest of your clans same over & over & over against me statements and lies.  But, that's one of the worn out tactics you guys wear out using every gang banging post you all conjur up on me, so i'm rather use to and over bored with it by now.
You know yourself lasciel, that you and i do not, nor have not, EVER communicated for you to be saying you tryed and tryed till you were purple in your face. I don't say i'm the complete angel 24/8, but by golly gee neither are you, or your Ok-Corral.
I'm not one of your Puppets.
Keeping that in mind, do not direct me in what actions i should or should not take, not in this situation, or any other for that matter.
I am not on Strings attatched to
your busy little fingers.
...my heckling you say...*MY*...*8*
nevermind critz shouting in red the second
my mount hits ley at any area
a boss is up that i arrive in,
..."you're late 8, get lost"...
"you're worthless 8" amongst with
other parties of your clan lasciel.
You should appoint him Offical Area List Checker, bcuz lately all i see are his shouts directed to me upon my ley arrivals.
How is he even paying attention during a fight
with all his AreaCheckList Checking, is beyond me, lol oh yeah nvm, he must be on "auto".
Oh yeah, Auto, let's talk abit about Auto.  Something i Never do because i don't ever have to. And anyone in Lugh besides your clan, can say i never do auto, at any fight.
But i do recall oh about a week ago at a lirs dragon fight, how Critz just started yapping ..."8 stop your auto, you know im DM right"? i told him thats all good that he's DM , but im not on auto. Sounded pretty threatening to me, like you can forget about dicing.  Now, i'm sure you will play this off as *he was only joking* as you always do lasciel. 
You blanket & make excuses for your clannies when you know they are out of line...
See what i mean by it's all 8,8,8...never
your precious Puppets 'eh?
So yeah you all are right, enough is enough,
and i'm not the only one fed up either. 
The constant threats i am getting from your end,
i'm not digging it. 
And don't expect me to be on bended knee
begging you to "remove your
support on this bogus thread" like i'm
always the bad seed.
what nerve. I told you i will never do
you the honor of lavishly shining your
boots.
Those Halo's must be sizzlin'
atop your heads by now

Good day :)

Last edited by o8o on Fri May 29, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

This is funny trying to ban 08 for the same stuff 3/4 of the people voting yes does. So big -1 for banning 08. Especially when I have been grouped with her and certain people start saying stuff towards her.
Thoro
+

To be honest i don't see this fair just in my opinion I know 8 has said somethings but then again she was probably defending herself against other people which caused her to say somethings that aren't the nicest but banning cause of that from bosses doesn't seem fair considering other people start it up and they don't get in trouble and they get to do what ever they want. I know other was banned however that was a different story (I suppose) I'm just saying what's on my mind so -1 for me
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

HUGE MINUS 1. That's a -1. A big -1
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Tell me this was provoked? Oh please tell me this was provoked...

Ive been the one to say not now 8 can we just kill the boss, etc and got attacked in doing so saying i was conspiring with the person she was berating.

She constantly does this, she has been silenced more than once, simply because OTM dont have the guts to ban her, she is a loose wire and its about time we did something about it...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (110.26 KiB) Viewed 2020 times
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Tell me this was provoked? Oh please tell me this was provoked...

Ive been the one to say not now 8 can we just kill the boss, etc and got attacked in doing so saying i was conspiring with the person she was berating.

She constantly does this, she has been silenced more than once, simply because OTM dont have the guts to ban her, she is a loose wire and its about time we did something about it...
its nothing worse than what i've seen any other players write. it didn't even occur on the game its on wechat. doesn't count :p anyway some of those that posted in this topic have said much worse than that. where's their bans?