Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Contact Callator

To vold... what happened to all the chats????
I have no idea what happened! I've checked the moderator logs and no one's deleted anything...might be a glitch. :/
Evil :x

Thank you shalim. Please give me a few days as I am on the road, I am not on Wechat or KIK, so hopefully we can get online at the same time. I can normally get on inthe evenings after 8 pm EST.

Thanks again

Randall

Thank you shalim. Please give me a few days as I am on the road, I am not on Wechat or KIK, so hopefully we can get online at the same time. I can normally get on inthe evenings after 8 pm EST.

Thanks again

Randall
Sorry rand but u cant pay for him. No point in hving u spend 100$ when ur not gana even play again. If u want help callator out see if u can get ancients contact him im sure someone can.

Im not looking forward to ban, so for all those that keep saying hes good guy we know, try contact him. Its better then putting pointless comments here. If he doesnt repay by Monday May 11, 2015. He will be banned.

Thanks again

Randall
Sadly it cannot work like that. Shalim was scammed clear as day and Callator has to face the consequences just as anyone else would have. Remember when you all accused neek of scamming when all he did was merch a scammed item? You all branded him as a scammer even though he paid off his profits and a large sum of gold(even more than was made) was paid by our community AND the camo charm was retrieved. Callator is a scammer whether you want to believe it or not, the proof is there.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

If he doesnt repay by Monday May 11, 2015. He will be banned.
That's not your decision to make, its lughs. We always vote as a world when theres a banning involved.

Also didnt people say he quit? If so what affect would a ban have?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

That's not your decision to make, its lughs. We always vote as a world when theres a banning involved.

There's no vote for players that break not only Lugh's rules but OTM's ToS. Scamming is one of the worst offences, why would there need to be a vote. It's entirely biased to hold a vote for Callatoe but shove people like onetimerogue or neek off instantly. Calla should be eliminated from our system immediately, it's been almost 2 months since they made the deal and the event has been here around a month. That was plenty time to pay it off and it hasn't happened.

You ever thought of him returning?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

There's no vote for players that break not only Lugh's rules but OTM's ToS. Scamming is one of the worst offences, why would there need to be a vote. It's entirely biased to hold a vote for Callatoe but shove people like onetimerogue or neek off instantly.

You ever thought of him returning?
We recently had 2 unbanning votes, so it would make sence to use that to determine this. It would get an opinion from everyone on the situation, not just friends of either side. It would be the best way to do this, and it would be unbiased.

But if he did do it, and quit, he'd get no consequences unless he played. Even if he returned it may be a while from now after most people forgot(if he did it).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Fury if ur saying we need vote for ban 99% ancients will say no because callator is kind and nice person, plus ur logic would be beyond that of idiot. No votes need be taken for scamm only on ppl being idiots for example; tzu he didnt scamm but if he did we wouldnt even bother voting. Else plz explain what ur trying say.

Fury if ur saying we need vote for ban 99% ancients will say no because callator is kind and nice person, plus ur logic would be beyond that of idiot. No votes need be taken for scamm only on ppl being idiots for example; tzu he didnt scamm but if he did we wouldnt even bother voting. Else plz explain what ur trying say.
The only people who know the truth are you and calla. No one else could have witnessed it first hand, as you were the only ones in a trade screen. There could be bad things that could have happened with either of you. Everyone else is going off of assumption, so rep is in play here, and thats fine if every ancient wants to vote +1 for him, cause everyone in your clan will vote -1. It's just how it works, clans tend to work for their people, but thats more fair then calling a insta-ban. You should always listen to both sides of an arguement, even if you say your scammed, allow other people to hear both sides and make an informed decision. After all, everyone has to hold a ban in place, so everyone should get a vote in it too.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.