Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proposed next vote - Amendment of Mordris Helm rolling

I vote 2, if and only if damage helms are diced by everyone. It would be the most fair that way.
I vote for 2nd..... Also damage helms rolled by melle not casters, think about it caster with damage helm wheres the logic in that. :o
Wheres the logic in melee classes always getting the better end of the deal?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I vote 2, if and only if damage helms are diced by everyone. It would be the most fair that way.
I vote for 2nd..... Also damage helms rolled by melle not casters, think about it caster with damage helm wheres the logic in that. :o
Wheres the logic in melee classes always getting the better end of the deal?

How are they getting the shaft with option 2? The only helm they can't dice on is strength (and presumably damage). If a focus helm drops (the one they would actually use) they get a much better chance at it as there are typically no more than 6 or 7 caster at a mord fight. Not to mention they still dice in dex and vit helns. If anything this is in casters favor.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

When theres a no class item dropped, it is supposed to be for everyone. But if you divide it up, it should at least be fair. Casters should have the same amount of items to dice for as melees when its a no req item.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I'm not from Lugh but wouldn't it be easier to just let everyone roll on mordris helms and let them trade with each other later? You'll never have a fair system if you let casters only roll on 3 helm types and other classes can roll on 4.
Ditto, let everyone roll on anything, keep track of who gets what items and ban sale. Make evergthing trade only
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out